24th September 2010, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope for girls in Indian Air Force and Navy?

please let me know if there is any scope for girls in indian air force and navy who had opted for commerce in 12. is there any field in it after b.com

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope for girls in Indian Air Force and Navy?
  2. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the role of Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? Scope for Pharmacy candidates in Air Force, Navy and Army? How can I join Navy, Army or Air Force being a Graduate in Pharmacy?
  4. Can girls join Indian Navy or Indian Air Force after B.Pharma?
  5. Scope for girls in Indian Army, Air Force and in Navy after b
  6. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  7. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  8. IS there any college which provides special training for girls to join Defence?
  9. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  10. Scope for dentists in Indian Navy and Air Force?
  11. Job opportunities in Indian Air Force for girls through B.E.(Civil Engineering)? Safety available for girls in Indian Air Force? -- [New]
  12. How to join indian air force or navy after 12th science?
  13. Are Girls eligible for Indian Air Force? Eligibility criteria and how to apply for it? Is there any limitation for it? Any jobs for girls in Indian Air Force?
  14. Scope for Electronics and communication engineer in Indian Army, Navy and Air Force?
  15. Will there be any scope for Girls to get job in Indian Air Force after completion of BDS?
  16. Best institutes to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force?
  17. What is the scope in Indian Air Force after BCA ?
  18. Can girls give NDA examination if I am interested in Air Force and Navy
8th August 2011, 01:28 AM
Ravikant10

Default Re: Is there any scope for girls in Indian Air Force and Navy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please let me know if there is any scope for girls in indian air force and navy who had opted for commerce in 12. is there any field in it after b.com
Yes,why not you can join any of the three services.But you should pass your exam with 60% minimum.you can join at various branches after doing B.Com as account officer,administrative officer,air traffic control officer etc.But first complete your graduation in 1st division.
8th August 2011, 04:34 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Indian Navy / Indian Air Force For Girls.

Quote:
Eligibility for Girls for Indian Air Force is through CDS Exam and Even AFCAT is also one of the mode to get into it,For this Educational Qualification must be Graduation with maths as a Compulsory Subject

Eligibility For Girls for Indian Navy For Naval Architect , Law , Logistics, Aviation , ATC and Education Branches.

1. Permanent Commission

Through CDSE Naval Academy, Qualifications needed is B.Sc with Physics and Maths or BE and must be 19 to 22 years of age

Through Direct Entry Law Cadre in which Qualifications needed is only Degree in Law with minimum 55% marks with 22 to 27 years age permissible.

Through Direct Entry Naval Armament Inspection Cadre Qualifications needed BE or PG degree in Electronics or Physics with 19 to 25 years of Age.

Even Short Service Commission is also a Mode to Get into Merchant Navy

2. Short Service Commission (Men and Women)

Through Law Cadre in which Qualifications needed is Degree in Law with minimum 55% marks with an age of 22 to 27 years only.

Through Logistics Cadre in which Qualifications needed is BA(Econs)/B.Com with second division with an age of 19 to 25 years only.

Through Air Traffic Control (ATC) is also a Mode in which Qualifications are B.Sc with minimum 50% marks in Physics and Maths needed with an age of 19 to 25 years.

Contact Address :-

The Indian Navy,
DDMPR (R & R), Naval HQ,
Sena Bhawan,
New Delhi - 110011,
Tel: 3011213. Fax: 3792957.
8th August 2011, 07:48 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
yes,there is a chance for girls entry in Air force
in air force their 2 branches are there after complete your
graduation.
In graduation there one Woman IAF post are there.

you can entry in this post by give CDS or UES exam.
8th August 2011, 01:58 PM
rana2011
Banned

Eligibility for Indian Air Force:-

you have to go through CDS Exam and Even AFCAT is also one of the mode to get into it.
For this Educational Qualification must be Graduation with maths as a Compulsory Subject

Eligibility for Indian Navy For Naval Architect , Law , Logistics, Aviation , ATC and Education Branches:-

**Permanent Commission

Through CDSE Naval Academy, Qualifications needed is B.Sc with Physics and Maths or BE and must be 19 to 22 years of age

OR,Through Direct Entry Law Cadre in which Qualifications needed is only Degree in Law with minimum 55% marks with 22 to 27 years age permissible.

OR,Through Direct Entry Naval Armament Inspection Cadre Qualifications needed BE or PG degree in Electronics or Physics with 19 to 25 years of Age.

**Short Service Commission (Men and Women)

Through Law Cadre in which Qualifications needed is Degree in Law with minimum 55% marks with an age of 22 to 27 years only.

OR,Through Logistics Cadre in which Qualifications needed is BA(Econs)/B.Com with second division with an age of 19 to 25 years only.

OR,Through Air Traffic Control (ATC) is also a Mode in which Qualifications are B.Sc with minimum 50% marks in Physics and Maths needed with an age of 19to 25 years.

For any requirements you may Contact in this Address :-

The Indian Navy,
DDMPR (R & R), Naval HQ,
Sena Bhawan,
New Delhi - 110011,
Tel: 3011213. Fax: 3792957.

Thanks!
8th August 2011, 05:42 PM
dhruv007

wht not!, but you should have to comlet your graduaion with 1st division. and also must have mathematics in your steam.you can join at various branches after doing B.Com as account officer,administrative officer,air traffic control officer etc.But first complete your graduation in 1st division.

all the best.
5th September 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

I'm very much interested to join Indian navy, i feel everything so attractive in this field? i'm studying in class XII, a science student. subject combinations are-
1. physics
2. chemistry
3. biology
4. english
5. hindi
7th September 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

is it good option to do aerospace engineering after completing bsc in physics/maths
17th September 2011, 12:31 PM
poonam suresh kadam

hi,
i m a graduate of B.C.A.
I just want to know that if there is any opportunity for me in navy?
please reply as soon as possible.
thank you.
28th September 2011, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

i want to join indian navy ....i m a B.Tech(4th year) student n i want to know fr which post i can apply?????????
24th November 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

IT IS IMPORTANT NCC FOR CDS(AIR FORCE)
19th October 2012, 03:16 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

Hi..
Miss ...
You want to serve the nation which is really appreciable . I appreciate your spirit. you want to prove that girls can do more than the boys.I want to do something for my country. If you have indomitable spirit of struggle & victory , then the Indian army , would be the best field , you can opt.

But I would like to inform you, girls are not eligible for the NDA(national defence academy) examination,. This examination is only for the MALE candidates.

Through Nda exam one can apply for all the combatant branches of the Indian army , which is ---

1. INDIAN AIR FORCE (IAF)
2. NAVAL ACADEMY
3. INDIAN MILITARY ACADEMY (IMA)

But nevertheless , Girls can be eligible only for the INDIAN ARMY just after graduation, even the final year students are eligible for the Examination commonly known as COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE EXAMINATION (CDS).
Through CDS exam one can apply for all the combatant branches of the Indian army , which is ---

1. INDIAN AIR FORCE (IAF)
2. NAVAL ACADEMY
3. INDIAN MILITARY ACADEMY (IMA)

The educational requirements for the CDS examination is a gradation degree,.If you are a IAF & NA aspirant , you must have subjects Physics & MATHS in graduation with at least 60% (aggregate).

As you are a Commerce student , so I don't you are eligible for the Indian air force & Naval academy , As you have not opted the Physics & Maths in 12th. The only way of graduation is left in non-science stream such as BBA BCA BA BCOM etc etc.
So, you can only apply for the Indian military academy (Dehradun).

you can only apply for the INDIAN MILITARY ACADEMY (IMA) after the completion of you graduation.

Age limit for --

IAF -19-23 YEARS
NA - 19-22 YEARS
IMA - 19-25 YEARS.

Exam pattern--

Physical requirements--

www.joinindianarmy.nic.in

Thank you!!!
~gamble~
8th April 2013, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

iam a female and studying B.A.i want to join indian navy or army as an officer.i took humanities stream in 12th class.am i eligible to be an officer in either of these fields.iam very much interested.
10th August 2013, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

thanks alot........this information has helped me...but still have one quiry that why cant a B.com graduated girl can go into IAF or naval academy???????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?