12th May 2011, 12:26 AM
Asmahesh..

Is there any scope for ladies in Mechatronics course? From where can I do the course?

There is any scope for ladies in mechatronics? If there is then can you tell me from where can I do the course

Related Questions:
  1. Scope in diploma in mechatronics from Gujarat for ladies?
  2. What is the scope of mechatronics? What are the topics that are not covered in mechatronics?
  3. Is B.E Mechatronics course recognized by government? Which public sector companies hire Mechatronics engineers? Scope of Mechatronics in Foreign Countries?
  4. Future scope of Mechatronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Career scope for Mechatronics Engineering in USA, UK and Central Asian countries?
  6. What will be the career scope of BE in Mechatronics?
  7. What is the difference between mechanical and mechatronics engineering? Which has a better scope? Why mechatronics engineering is not available in government colleges?
  8. Scope of Mechatronics in Future?
  9. Am I eligible to do PG in Robotics after completion of BE in Mechatronics? What will be the career scope for this course?
  10. What is the scope of B.Tech mechatronics and M.Tech Robotics
  11. What is the scope in Mechatronics course in future?
  12. Is there a better future in Mechatronics? What is the scope of Mechatronics in future? How much salary can I expect?
  13. Which field is best for Ph.D.- Mechanical or Mechnatronics?
  14. Can I do MS in software field after B.Tech. in Mechatronics?
  15. WHat is the scope in future mechatronics engineering or automotive engineering
  16. What are the Job Opportunities for Mechanical Engineers in Indian Railway?
  17. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in India offering this programme?
  18. What is the scope of Mechatronics and Control Engineering in India? -- [New]
11th June 2011, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any scope for ladies in Mechatronics course? From where can I do the course?

there is scope for ladies in mechatronics.if yes please tell me which college i can join in tamil nadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?