24th July 2011, 03:01 PM
sharmageetika

Is there any scope in private MBA in Marketing and HR? Colleges providing good jobs?

hi!i'm doing bba and it's my final year. can u tell me whether there is any scope of private mba in marketing and hr? apart from top b school's which are other colleges providing good jobs and have reputed value?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of doing BCA? Is it good to choose MBA after BCA completion?
  2. Does MBA in HR and Marketing have good career scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Jobs opportunities in private sector after doing Marketing Honors?
  4. Scope of good job after MBA in Operation and Marketing?
  5. Scope of Marketing jobs in future?
  6. What is the specialization for MBA among HT, Finance, IT and marketing
  7. How to get Jobs in MBA Colleges as Lecturer having completed MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  8. Eligibility to get Private Bank jobs for a distance MBA postgraduate who has 1 year of Marketing experience? -- [New]
  9. After BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for MBA? What is the scope after that? can I pursue MBA in finance being a science student? Difference between the syllabus of MBA HR, Biotech, Marketing and Finance?
  10. Is Marketing or HR has a good scope in private sector for boys? Job profile for the same?
  11. Scope of jobs in IT sector after doing MBA in Marketing?
  12. What are the advantages of completing B.Com Honors? What shall I do after completion of this course?
  13. How to get a job in MNC after doing MBA in marketing with 70%
  14. Possible jobs for person with night blindness?
  15. After completing MBA in Marketing from deemed university how to get jobs? How to get jobs easily in abroad countries?
  16. Is there a better scope in MBA correspondence in IT and Marketing?
  17. Where can I get government jobs or semi government companies jobs after completing MBA in Marketing?
  18. Which are he jobs in PSU's after MBA Marketing and Finance? Scope of PGDCA in PSU companies?
28th July 2011, 09:48 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scope in private MBA in Marketing and HR? Colleges providing good jobs?

There are many institutes which offer MBA course. It is important to join an institute which is recognized. Also you will get good opportunities only if you join institutes of repute. Other than the top five institutes in the country institutes like GIM, MDI, IMT Gaiziabad, Amrita etc also offer courses. If you are looking for distance education then IGNOU, Symbiosis are some of the options available for you.
19th August 2011, 08:22 PM
dhruv007

Default Re: Is there any scope in private MBA in Marketing and HR? Colleges providing good jobs?

he top five institutes in the country institutes like GIM, MDI, IMT Gaiziabad, Amrita etc also offer courses. If you are looking for distance education then IGNOU, Symbiosis are some of the options available for you
3rd September 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

please suggest me what should i do after b.a? I made up my mind to do mba in HR. bt please tell me which strem should i do MBa?
my email id : [email protected]
28th February 2012, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

how much scope can i get after completed my mba through correspondance in marketing
28th May 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

can i do mba after B.sc computer science and which can i choose in mba for good job oppurtunities
10th June 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Is MBA with HR is suitable for boy as i have been heard that it will take time for boys to get job in HR?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?