16th April 2013, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope in taking commerce+computer?

sir,i m siddharth i have completed my 10th and i m confusing which.subject should take.. and is there any scope in taking commerce+computer.. plse reply fast ... [email protected] is my email u can send reply on these.. THANK YOU.....

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology after 12th? Which other career course can be taken?
  2. What are the career prospects for psychologists?
  3. What is the benefit of taking Maths and Commerce? What is the future scope?
  4. Is PCM with computer science a good option or PCMB a better one?
  5. Scope of MA in Sociology?
  6. Scope of BDS? Is it a right decision to pursue BDS? -- [New]
  7. MS in biotechnology programme after Msc Biotechnology: Colleges, Eligibility, Scope, Admission procedures?
  8. What is the scope of MSc Forensic after completing BSc Honors from Chemistry
  9. Scope in BSc Biotech? What can I do after completing BSc?
  10. Can one do MBA after taking up Arts? Scope of MBA in India and Abroad?
  11. Why commerce is better than science after 10th? Benefits of taking commerce and scope in commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How should I approach the best Pharmacy colleges? Scope of taking Pharmacy as a career?
  13. Scope of research in Biotech? Which are the good institutes? Procedure to take admission?
  14. Can I apply for government job after taking admission in private college? What will be the scope for Homeopathy? Which college is better for it
  15. What is the scope of PG diploma in Financial Management? Names of the universities offering the course through distance learning?
  16. What are the benefits of the science stream? What are the careers available except engineering and medicine?
  17. Whats the scope available in Arts with Maths subject? Which colleges offer Maths subject in the Arts stream
  18. Which one should I go for, Science or Commerce? Will I be able to handle Science stream if I am an average student?
27th May 2013, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any scope in taking commerce computer?

Sir i finished my 10th in the year 2013 and i am confused that what should i take in 11th. If i take commerce what r the job oppertunities.And if i take computer maths wht r the job oppertunities please reply me the in mail [email protected]
3rd June 2013, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

what is the advantage of taking computer as optional subject with commerce?
7th June 2013, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

sir,i had cleared my 10th exams..I am confused what subject i take in 11th..reply me [email protected]
6th July 2013, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mem just im passad 10th exam n im so confused for which sub i cam chused for my best life......
31st December 2013, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have compleated my 8th and im confused what subject i take... computer science or commerce... is there any field of computer in commerce subject...?
26th March 2015, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir i passed 10th class this year i m confused what subject is best for me i like commerce and i also interested in science tell me which subject is best for me and in which subject is higher scope?
26th March 2015, 06:41 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any scope in taking commerce+computer?

As you have just passed the 10th and going to take admission in 11th class then i suggest you that you have to select the subjects as per your interest if you are interested in commerce stream you have also interest in math commerce has also the best opportunity for you.if you interested in technical education in future and you are brilliant in physics and chemistry in 10th and have a good knowledge of math or biology then you have to select the science stream.

In commerce stream the best option for you are-
C.A. ( Charted Accountant)

B.Com

M.Com

BBA

MBA

There is also very good scope in computer in our country if you are expert in your field. All works are operate via computers in all the industries and also the IT sector of india is going very fast in improving its position in world IT sector so they also recruits the IT experts on a large scale You can become the IT expers , Software designing, Hardware and networking, software and internet security are the fields where you can go for a better career.and in science stream also have better career opportunities as can go for the B.tech and B.sc in interested subjects.

Companies in computer field that can hire you are -

HCL
BHEL
SAIL
HP
Microsoft
Infosis
Reliance
Idea
Airtel
Vodafone
BSNL
Toshiba
IBM
Thanks have a nice day.
26th March 2015, 07:36 PM
@iamsk

Default Re: Is there any scope in taking commerce+computer?

yes brother there is lot of scope for the taking in computer+ commerce if you are looking for it.. go ahead for it.. and do some courses lyk bca mca for better results...certain good results are waiting..

do your best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?