25th July 2012, 07:46 PM
tejamahes

Are there any software jobs vacancies?

Is there any software jobs vacancy?....please tell me if there are any

Related Questions:
  1. What are the vacancies available in Dentel Jobs?
  2. How to get software jobs after scoring 58% in 10th, 63% in 12th and 68% in B.E (ECE)
  3. What kind of jobs can I join after passing MCA other than IT jobs? What are the vacancies in Government jobs for MCA students?
  4. How to find information about account jobs in software companies on Internet?
  5. How can I get a government job after passing BSc final year?
  6. How may I get details about Samuh ga vacancies in Uttarakhand? Types of jobs available in the same?
  7. Vacancies which are available in government as well as private jobs? What to do after B.Tech government job? Time and schedule of various government vacancies? Names of the various listed companies? Books to be referred and coaching centers?
  8. What are the Job Opportunities for me after completion of B.Sc Computers with 60% of marks?
  9. Can I get a government after qualifying 12th? Is there any notification which is put up by the government of India?
  10. What kind of government job is suitable for me after I finish M.A, M.Phil in Sociology and working in private NGO?
  11. Opportunities in Government Sector for B.Tech IT Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get jobs other than software jobs after completing B.Tech IT? What kind of jobs are provided in IT field?
  13. Are there any vacancies from government jobs? I have completed my BAMS
  14. When can I fill the form of NCERT?
  15. What are the opportunities available in GIS and remote sensing after completing PG? What's the applying procedure?
  16. Which PSUs are recruiting Computer Science students for training? -- [New]
  17. How can I get a government job after completing BCA?
  18. Physics model test solutions of papers?
15th January 2013, 10:28 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Are there any software jobs vacancies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejamahes View Post
Is there any software jobs vacancy?....please tell me if there are any

Dear Aspirant,

For as of now there are no vacancy.Since this is shutdown period of projects in the US and the UK.

The fresh project will be given to india in the coming end of Jan and Feb.Then there will be a number of vaccany's opened for the freshers and the experienced persons.

Then the company's of s/w will be taking recruitment in bulk.

As of now there are very less recruitment going on.

The vaccany's will be sure on high rate on the mid of Feb and starting of march.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?