16th July 2011, 10:04 PM
remkalamurali

How to get jobs in Oracle or any other software companies? How to prepare for those jobs?

how to get jobs in oracle or any other software companies,and how to prepare those jobs ,and tell how to search those jobs ,i need detail guidence

15th August 2011, 09:36 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Arrow Re: How to get jobs in Oracle or any other software companies? How to prepare for those jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by remkalamurali View Post
how to get jobs in oracle or any other software companies,and how to prepare those jobs ,and tell how to search those jobs ,i need detail guidence
HOW TO GET JOBS IN SOFTWARE COMPANIES

As a fresher the best way to get jobs in ORACLE or any other software companies is to do well in the campus interview... because that's where the software companies recruit many number of students...

-> For any software companies coming to college for campus placement follows 4 important rounds which might be 3 in some companies too... They are as follows...

-> Aptitude Test.

-> Group Discussion.

-> Technical Interview.

-> HR Interview.

-> The best way to prepare for Aptitude test is to workout aptitude problems daily by referring some good books like R.S.Agarwal...

-> Group Discussion round will be carried out only in some of the companies, where you have to communicate well to clear the round...

-> In Technical and HR interview they will test your technical skills i.e the subjects which you studied in college and also your confidence...

-> So if you can prepare all this then for sure you will end up in some good software companies...

-> I have attached some of the materials which might be useful for your preparation in this post.... kindly check it over..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Winning The Interview Game Everything You Need To Know To Land The Job.pdf(1.61 MB, 118 views)
File Type: pdf GD tips.pdf(47.4 KB, 112 views)
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 178 views)
15th August 2011, 11:07 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get jobs in Oracle or any other software companies? How to prepare for those jobs?

Hello dear

yes. you can join in Oracle or other good software companies after engineering.

but to get chance to work in a good software company you have to attain in the campusing arrange by the company.

the campusing will be generally in the following procedure

1.Aptitude test.

2.technical test.

3.HR & Technical interview.

during the campus placement well known company put a eligibility criteria during placement recruitment procedure.

1.minimum 60% marks in throughout.

2.basic computer programming knowledge.

3.good communication skill.

etc.

all the best........
15th August 2011, 02:29 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get jobs in Oracle or any other software companies? How to prepare for those jobs?

If you are an IT student then you can get jobs in Oracle. You should have more knowledge about the data base management. As a fresher if you apply then you have good chance to grow and show your skills.
28th November 2011, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

hi...
i did BE(computer science) in 2011 july. i have 56% argg so please guide me to get job.
28th November 2011, 11:51 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Yes, you can get a job in Oracle or any other software sector , but to get a job in any of these big IT companies you have to be good in programming languages like-
C, C++, Java etc..

So, you can go for a short term courses like-

1.JAVA

2.ASP.NET

3.Networking

4.Oracle

etc..

These are the job prospective courses..
You can go for any of these courses..
If you go for these courses then you will definitely get advantage in Campusing of any of these giant IT companies.

All the best.
7th December 2011, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

dear madam,
i completed degree BA, i want to join software company, what computer cource i should learn. please give me suggestion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?