9th August 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Is there any use of GATE score of 26.33? My category is OBC

Hi am Shruthi, i got gate marks 26.33 nd ma catogory is obc.. nd am BE graduate ....is there any use of this score....? plz any one tell me..

Related Questions:
  1. In which college of Tamil Nadu I will get admission if secured 31384 AIR in GATE(ECE) being an OBC student? In which company I can apply for job with GATE score? -- [New]
  2. Colleges after 386 GATE score in EC category for a student of BC-B category?
  3. Qualification score for SC category in GATE exam to get admitted in IITs/NIITs?
  4. Which college can I expect with 22-25 marks in GATE(SC Category)?
  5. Colleges available after GATE score 298 from CSE branch and OBC category?
  6. Procedure for applying GATE category in TANCET counselling -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission for M.Tech in IIT having scored 34.33 marks in GATE Exam with a score of 348 being a candidate from SC category?
  8. NITs or IITs after 271 score in GATE and belonging to SC category?
  9. Admission in IITs after GATE score of 464 with 95.14 percentile belonging to OBC category?
  10. Colleges after GATE score of 294 and belonging to OBC category?
  11. Good colleges available after GATE score of 355 and belonging to OBC category?
  12. Colleges and courses available for me with GATE score of 25.33?
  13. Is there any chance to get a job in BHU after scoring 26.67 marks?
  14. Can get admission in government colleges of Kerala with the GATE score of 339? I belong to OBC category
  15. Admission to NITs after GATE score of 212 in EE branch and belonging to SC category?
  16. Rank in GATE after 26.66 marks in CS? Colleges where i can get a seat with SC category?
  17. How to get admitted in M.Tech in any NIT or government college after scoring 21.67 in GATE, 344 score and 17450 rank in SC category?
  18. Which college will I get after scoring 26.33 in GATE? I am from general category
30th April 2015, 02:53 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any use of GATE score of 26.33? My category is OBC

As you have mentioned that you have scored 26.33 in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering which means you have just cleared the cut off marks.

On the basis of GATE scorecard:

>> A candidate gets admission in master's degree in technology in institute like IIT, NITs, government engineering college and other private institutions.

>>You can get short listed for jobs in different Public Sector Undertakings.

But frankly speaking, your GATE score is too low, so there is no chance of getting admission in top institutes like IITs or NITs for M.Tech.

Also you can not get shortlisted for jobs in Public Sector Undertakings as top ranker below 1000 are called for interview.

The only thing which you can do with this GATE score is that you can get admission in average engineering institutions for M.Tech. While pursuing M.Tech, you will be able to get stipend of Rs 12,400 per month.
1st May 2015, 12:21 AM
hariamu

Default Re: Is there any use of GATE score of 26.33? My category is OBC

Hello sir/madam
You have mentioned that you have 26.33 scored in GATE .
A candidate gets admission in master's degree in technology in institute like IIT, NITs, government engineering college and other private institutions.
But frankly speaking, your GATE score is too low, so there is no chance of getting admission in top institutes like IITs or NITs for M.Tech.
Also you can not get shortlisted for jobs in Public Sector Undertakings as top ranker below 1000 are called for interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?