12th December 2015, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Is there any way to complete 10th standard without going to school?

I am not able to go to school because i have to go for earning for my family because my father's salary is not enough for our 5 members family but i also want to give 10th std exam without going to school and so i hope that i will get best reviews and answer for my problem at your website.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any way to complete 10th standard without going to school? -- [New]
  2. Can I take admission in 11th Bihar Board in Science department?
  3. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  4. Can I apply for Karnataka CET as a Local candidate if studied 4 years in Singapore?
  5. What is the CA procedure after 10th standard?
  6. What should I do to completed 12th standard if I am dropped from the school? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the procedure to be followed for doing 10th in another school after completion of 9th standard?
  8. CGPA required in 10th Board exam to study PCM in 11th standard?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission in new school for 11th standard after completion of 10th with 6.4 CGPA?
  10. How can I register for 10th standard in other CBSE school after completing 9th standard?
  11. Can I join a new school in 10th after completion of 9th standard?
  12. Can I appear privately in 10th exam of ICSE Board?
  13. When the admission form for admission in 11th standard will be available in Banasthali School? Cutoff marks required in 10th standard for admission?
  14. Is it possible for me to get admission in Kerala state board school after completion of 10th standard in CBSE board?
  15. Can I change my school from Government to private school in 10th standard?
  16. Is it possible to join 12th in another school if I failed in 11th final exam?
  17. Whether students of Indian Embassy School are considered as regular students or not?
  18. List of colleges(In Mumbai and Thane) which offering degree courses in animation and gaming after 12th?
21st December 2015, 09:53 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any way to complete 10th standard without going to school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am not able to go to school because i have to go for earning for my family because my father's salary is not enough for our 5 members family but i also want to give 10th std exam without going to school and so i hope that i will get best reviews and answer for my problem at your website.
This is the right platform to ask such questions.

It is good that you are contributing yourself to earn the livelihood for your family.

If you wish to complete your studies simultaneously on the other track.

Then, you will have to enroll yourself with the Board as a Private Candidate.

In this way, you will not have to attend regular classes in the school.

At the end of session, you just have to appear for the final board exams.

And prepare for those exams at your home itself.
19th October 2019, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any way to complete 10th standard without going to school?

Is there any way to complete 10th standard without going to school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?