17th March 2022, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Are there a lot of job offers available after IFBI? What should I opt for Cashier job or Officer job?

I wanted to job in banking sector. So I did IFBI course. My question are there many of jobs available or not. Then 1st supposed I completed this course to become Cashier or officer also. Completion of my course then I become only cashier????

24th March 2022, 12:17 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there a lot of job offers available after IFBI? What should I opt for Cashier job or Officer job?

Yes, there are a lot of job opportunities after IFBI (Institute of Finance Banking and Insurance). Some of the recruiters are ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Dhanlaxmi Bank, ING Vysya Bank, Yes Bank, City Union Bank, Laxmi Vilas Bank.

To opt for a Cashier job a candidate must have passed 10+2 with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. You can also do a professional degree course to become a bank cashier.

To opt for an Officer job you do not need formal qualifications you need some informal training on the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?