6th November 2018, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Is there a problem in securing MNC jobs for BE student with 54% in 10th and 60% in 12th?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have secured 54% in 10th and 60% in 12th. Right now, I am studying in 2nd semester of BE course. I want to join MNC after completing my BE. I would like to know that is there any difficulty to secure such job?

28th April 2020, 11:53 PM
huzaifaantuley

Default Re: Is there a problem in securing MNC jobs for BE student with 54% in 10th and 60% in 12th?

Your 10th and 12th score does not affect your placement. You need to perform well in the Placement process. Some of the common procedure followed by most of the companies are:

1) Aptitude Test
2) Group Discussion
3) Technical Interview
4) HR Interview
26th June 2020, 07:42 PM
balu7755

Default Re: Is there a problem in securing MNC jobs for BE student with 54% in 10th and 60% in 12th?

I am B.tech 2015 (CSE) Passout. I also had less than 60 in 12th . I am placed in a good company despite low academics.

So, first thing it is both good and bad for you.

The bad thing is that you will not be able to be shortlisted in most of the companies visiting your College (depends on college)as your college placement cell will not allow you to do so.

The good thing is that still you will be able to place in the top companies but but but... you have to be very good in your subject . Like for Computer Science students one should have very good Knowledge Algorithms.
30th June 2020, 05:58 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

As per your percentage of marks, it is difficult to get a job opportunity in MNC after completion of your Engineering because most of the MNCs are looking for Career 60 candidates which means those candidates who have secured a minimum of 60% of marks in all the academic levels.

Hence you have very low chances to get into MNCs as a Fresher. Very few MNC's only will consider Engineering score remaining all MNC's percentage of marks in all academic levels.

However you do not need to worry about this. There are many small companies and non MNCs which will hire just on the basis of your percentage in BE.

You can apply for job opportunities in those companies and gain work experience.

Later you can apply for job opportunities in MNC's. Many MNCs won't consider percentage of marks in all academic levels for experienced candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?