13th January 2018, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to study MBA course from Taoist College Singapore? Criteria to get admission?

I have completed B.Com with 52% overall marks and got 6.5 bands in IELTS exam. I want to know can I study MBA course from Taoist College Singapore? Criteria to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. List of best colleges of Singapore to study MBA course with fees and eligibility criteria?
  2. List of good universities in Singapore offering MBA program? What is the admission criteria and the overall expenses?
  3. Eligibility criteria to get admission in MBA HR?
  4. Eligibility for MBA admission in National University of Singapore for B.Com student of India?
  5. Eligibility criteria for entrance exam of MBA? Possibility to study entrance exam at Noida?
  6. Admission criteria to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  7. Procedure to get admission in NTU Singapore for Engineering? Eligibility criteria, entrance exam pattern and fee structure for it?
  8. Whether to opt MBA from Symbiosis, Pune or Singapore? What's the criteria for taking admission in Pune? Is there any entrance exam be conducted for taking admission in Symbiosis, Pune for MBA? What are the necessary documents required for the same?
  9. Eligibility criteria to get admission in MBA course at National University of Singapore? Selection procedure and streams available in this university?
  10. Where to study MBA in Singapore for placements?
  11. Should I have to study BBA to apply for MBA?
  12. How to apply for National University of Singapore to study MS in Electrical? Eligibility criteria and list of documents required for it?
  13. Procedure to get admission in National University of Singapore to study BDS? Total cost to study BDS in Singapore?
  14. Can a BDS from kings College London do practice in Singapore? Eligibility for it?
  15. Criteria to get MS admission in Singapore universities -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get admission to M.Sc in good Universities in Singapore after BE?
  17. Eligibility to study MBA(Insurance and Risk Management) in UTICA College?
  18. Admission criteria to study MBA(Production Management-I) in Patel College of Science and Technology, Indore? -- [New]
19th January 2018, 05:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to study MBA course from Taoist College Singapore? Criteria to get admission?

You need to clear GMAT with an excellent score to apply for admission at any reputed college abroad for MBA degree. Along with this score, you need qualifying score in IELTS/TOEFL for English proficiency.

There will be group discussion and personal interview too, conducted by the concerned college for admission. Hence, be prepared for it too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?