11th July 2011, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Is TIIME college of engineering AICTE approved?

Is TIIME College of Engineering Aicte approved? Please tell me if it is aicte approved

22nd July 2011, 05:33 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Is TIIME college of engineering AICTE approved?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is TIIME College of Engineering Aicte approved? Please tell me if it is aicte approved

Institute of Technology and Marine Engineering (ITME).

Yes, ITME college of engineering is approved by A.I.C.T.E and Affiliated to West Bengal University of Technology. It is known as a good college which is located in the Kolkata. It takes admission through Wbjee entrance examination. It gives standard quality education and batter facility to the own student. It is the first institute of West Bengal which provide Marine engineering course.

ITME offers the following course to the students :-
-> B.Tech in Marine engineering.
-> B.Tech in computer Science & engineering.
-> B.Tech in Information Technology.
-> B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering.
-> B.Tech in Biotechnology.
-> Bachelor in Neutral Science.

If you want to take admission in this college then don't confuse it is a good college. You can get admission in this college through Wbjee counselling. If you appeared in the Wbjee exam and if you got good rank then you can get a chance to admission in this college.

This college also gives the scholarship to the meritorious student. For the students having Wbjee rank 1 to 2500 and AIEEE rank between 1 to 20,000 full waiver of tuition fees and for the the student having Wbjee rank between 2501 to 5000 and AIEEE rank between 20,001 to 40,000 half waiver of tuition fee as the scholarship amount.

For any more information regarding ITME college, please see the official website of ITME college :- http://www.itmeindia.org

Regards
~Mukul~
31st July 2011, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

31st July 2011, 07:54 PM
ajeetajeet1250

Quote: Originally Posted by Unregistered

Institute of Technology and Marine Engineering (ITME).

Yes, ITME college of engineering is approved by A.I.C.T.E and Affiliated to West Bengal University of Technology. It is known as a good college which is located in the Kolkata. It takes admission through Wbjee entrance examination. It gives standard quality education and batter facility to the own student. It is the first institute of West Bengal which provide Marine engineering course.

ITME offers the following course to the students :-
-> B.Tech in Marine engineering.
-> B.Tech in computer Science & engineering.
-> B.Tech in Information Technology.
-> B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering.
-> B.Tech in Biotechnology.
-> Bachelor in Neutral Science.

If you want to take admission in this college then don't confuse it is a good college. You can get admission in this college through Wbjee counselling. If you appeared in the Wbjee exam and if you got good rank then you can get a chance to admission in this college.

This college also gives the scholarship to the meritorious student. For the students having Wbjee rank 1 to 2500 and AIEEE rank between 1 to 20,000 full waiver of tuition fees and for the the student having Wbjee rank between 2501 to 5000 and AIEEE rank between 20,001 to 40,000 half waiver of tuition fee as the scholarship amount.

For any more information regarding ITME college, please see the official website of ITME college :- http://www.itmeindia.org

Regards
31st July 2011, 08:31 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Lightbulb Re: Is TIIME college of engineering AICTE approved?

Dear friend ,

TIIME College of engineering is approved by A.I.C.T.E.

TIIME is the fastest growing Educational Institute in the Bengal and going strong.TIIME specializes in 4 domains ENGINEERING, COMPUTER HARDWARE AND NETWORKING TEST PROGRAM AND CLASSROOM COACHING FOR JEE and ADVANCE MOBILE REPAIRING.

TIIME’S course include a soft skill program where the student are groomed on professional and personal attributes like their ability to adapt, planning, ability, analytical ability, Image and confidence documentation skill, Communication skill initiative and co-operation. This experience helps student to bride the gap between education work divide.

Best wishes!!!!!!!!1
31st July 2011, 09:02 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Don't worry TIIME college of engineering is AICTE approved you can take admission in this college.

TIIME is very good college for engineering.it provide various course as-

Marine engineering.
computer Science & engineering.
Information Technology.
Electronics & Communication Engineering.
B.Tech in Biotechnology.
Bachelor in Neutral Science.

These branches are available in TIIME college.if you want to take admission in this college don't think anythig take admission.it is very good college for engineering.
8th August 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Is TIIME college of engineering AICTE approved?

It is not a college so, AICTE not approved but, it is a study center for ICE,IME,AAI,KSOU...

so,be careful for the admission ....

Best of luck..!!
6th December 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

I AM A DIPLOMA HOLDER.CAN I GET GOVT. JOB AFTER PASSING B.TECH IN CIVIL FROM TIIME COLLEGE(BELGHARIA).IS IT AICTE APPROVER??
21st December 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

i want to admission in mechanical engineering diploma course,is tiime college of engineering(bellgharia)is aicte approved.can i admission in this collage?please informe me at my email [email protected].
3rd February 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

after passing diploma in civil from ice,i want to do b.tech under wbut through jelet.it possible?
11th March 2012, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

IS TIIME COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AICTE APPROVED?
20th February 2013, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

is tiime college AICTE approved
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?