8th June 2019, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Time taken by CBSE to deliver corrected documents of 12th board exams?

I had applied for correction in my father's name in my 10th and 12th mark sheet. I had submitted both mark sheet to CBSE office with demanded fees. Now it has been 4 months but only my 10th mark sheet has come after correction and not 12th. How much more time will it take?

15th June 2019, 02:06 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Time taken by CBSE to deliver corrected documents of 12th board exams?

As per the information available online, CBSE delivers corrected documents within one month. So, as per this, you should have got the corrected documents already. Though, sometimes it takes more time. I will suggest you to write a letter to the concerned school from where you passed class 12 describing your problems. I hope they will help you in this matter.
15th June 2019, 06:46 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Time taken by CBSE to deliver corrected documents of 12th board exams?

1. You may contact your board through your school or board directly regarding delay in issue of new marksheet with corrected name.

2. Generally, it is issued within one month, but there may be some problem due to which you have not received your marksheet till now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?