8th October 2018, 06:05 AM
Unregistered

Tips to become strong in English for 8th ICSE student

Hello everyone, my daughter is weak in English. She is studying in 8th standard from ICSE Board. I want to know that what I have to do to make her strong in English. How she can be strong? Please help me to know about this asap.

13th October 2018, 09:16 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to become strong in English for 8th ICSE student

To be strong in English at 8th standard,
  • Student must read English Newspaper daily. Underline the words that are difficult and find their meanings. Then, make its sentence to learn it.
  • Watch English News channel with subtitle and find the meanings of difficult words.
  • Try conversation with friends, family members in English as much as possible.
  • Try to learn at least 5 words from Dictionary daily. Also, make their sentences.

If these things are continued by students for upto 1 year at least, then very soon their English will be improved.
18th October 2018, 03:56 PM
Barishh

Default Re: Tips to become strong in English for 8th ICSE student

-English can be improved easily. As our native language is so good because we think in this language, we speak in this.
So yeah teach your daughter to always speak in english, think in english.
-Practice solving english puzzle games designed for kids which will build her interest too.
- Learn new words everyday and keep a note of those words in a diary and at the end of the week, Revise them again.

With these tips, your daughter will surely gain a strong English skills
Good lucj
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?