2nd September 2011, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Tips to crack PSU's? How can I study for this? Books to be referred for preparation?

tips for crack psu's how can i study for this.books for preparation

13th October 2015, 11:55 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to crack PSU's? How can I study for this? Books to be referred for preparation?

PSU stands for the Public Sector Undertakings. There are only some PSUs which conducts its own entrance examination for the recruitment purposes whereas most of them short list candidates on the basis of GATE scorecard and then take personal interview for the final recruitment.

So, basically you must prepare for the GATE examination so as to get recruitment in any of the PSUs like ONGC, BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, IOCL etc. GATE is conducted for more than twenty disciplines and it is conducted every year by IIT or IISC.

The other advantage for appearing for GATE exam is that it will help you to get admission in M.Tech also if you secure good rank. Study the core technical books of your stream of engineering and development crystal clear concepts of different subjects so that you can perform better in this exam.

The GATE exam is of 100 marks and if your secure more than 70 marks being a general category then you have good chance of getting recruited in PSUs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?