17th February 2011, 10:50 AM
Parveen_gupta2005

Tips on how to clear KVPY entrance exam to become a scientist for 11th standard student?

I want to become a scientist .at present i am in 11th standard .I want to clear KVPY entrance .Please tell me the details ?

17th February 2011, 11:35 AM
Ankur agrawal

Default Re: Tips on how to clear KVPY entrance exam to become a scientist for 11th standard student?

first thing u apper in the exam in ur 12 standard but start preparation now
the basic theme of that exam to check ur concept about the subject to make sure u clear the concept about every minor object ........

good luck
10th April 2011, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Tips on how to clear KVPY entrance exam to become a scientist for 11th standard student?

This I was in 12 std.II have given exam in current year .and I am not selected .can I give exam next year.?
19th April 2011, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

u can attend the exam in the 11th also. I did.
19th May 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

i am 10 class student.i take admission in iiser.
30th May 2011, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: Tips on how to clear KVPY entrance exam to become a scientist for 11th standard student?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;652409]i am 10 class student.CAN I APPLY FOR KVPY?AND HOW?
27th June 2011, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

cAN I KNOW THE SYLLABUS FOR KVPY 2011 FOR CLASS 11 STUDENTS???
27th June 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

what meterial is requried for the preparation of exam?
30th June 2011, 01:12 PM
rachender singh

Thumbs up Re: Tips on how to clear KVPY entrance exam to become a scientist for 11th standard student?

DEAR FRIEND:-
first of all i want to tell you that kvpy test is given in +1 and +2 , it is also given during b.sc course.
kvpy is a mode to enter in iiser.
a candidate that clear the the kvpy exams will surly get rs 4000/- rupees for 4 months in a year.

i am giving you a site where you can get information about it.
www.kvpy.org.in

good luck
30th June 2011, 01:27 PM
rachender singh

Thumbs up Re: Tips on how to clear KVPY entrance exam to become a scientist for 11th standard student?

dear friend:-
you can give the test after +2 , when you are doing your graduation.
means when you are doing your b.sc. and engineering etc.

good luck
30th June 2011, 01:31 PM
rachender singh

i am 10 class student.i take admission in iiser.
hello dear:-
no , you can not apply for iiser after your 10th class.
in iiser student take their graduation.
you can go in iise after your +2
good luck
30th June 2011, 01:38 PM
rachender singh

i am 10 class student.CAN I APPLY FOR KVPY?AND HOW?[/QUOTE]

dear friend;-
you can not apply for iiser after your 10 th class .
because entry in iiser is possible only after +2

a candidate that passed his +2 examination with PCM can only join it.
here student got their graduation, by dual bs-ms degree .
phd. is also given here
good luck
30th June 2011, 01:46 PM
rachender singh

Arrow Re: Tips on how to clear KVPY entrance exam to become a scientist for 11th standard student?

[QUOTE=what meterial is requried for the preparation of exam?
dear friend:-
kvpy test include syallabus from +1 and +2 books.
question asked in this test are more basic and check the basic level of a student.
this check how basic thing a student know.
question comes from pcm.
good luck
3rd July 2011, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

is there any special preparation needed to write this exam?
6th July 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th class in year 2007. Can i apply for kvpy based on 12th
11th July 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

i want to know kvpy is college?and here i can take admission in bio.B.Sc.after 11th class?
12th July 2011, 12:32 PM
rachender singh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know kvpy is college?and here i can take admission in bio.B.Sc.after 11th class?
*****no kvpy is not a college. it is a fellowship program.
its full name is kishor vigiyan protsahan yojna .
it is a program by which government to give a suitable amount of rupees for a definite period to metirious student . who want to go in research field.

and you can take admission to b.sc bio after your +2.
during it you can apply for kvpy.
good luck
12th July 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

can class X students appear for KVPY?
21st July 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

i am in class 11 and i am confused on what basically the syllabus is about of kvpy.
22nd July 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

what course is included in kvpy
29th July 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

i am in 10th standard with uttar pradesh board am i elligible for nios board
30th July 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I am a 12 student. I want to attend KVPY exam. If you don't mind, please kindly sent one of the previous
question model to me.
2nd August 2011, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

iam in xth class`i want to go in research field`please help me
2nd August 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

how to download kvpy 2011 form?
3rd August 2011, 01:09 AM
venu.linesensorarray

Praveen,

I answer this question from experience. I was a KVPY scholar too.
First of all, the papers are going to be really tough. Nobody knows all that stuff. So, chill if you dont get all the answers.

The only proper tip that I can give is that you move ahead and study the later chapters of Class 12, at least a little. Like Chemical kinetics, Radioactivity and Vectors.

Cheers,
7th August 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
My son is doing 2nd B.E (ECE Branch). The marks memos of first year are likely to be issued during 2nd week of September. It may not be possible to send the marks memo of 1st year BE alongwith the application. Can the same be submitted upon receipt of the same. Please guide me.
Thank you,
A. Lakshmi Vasudha,
Hyderabad
8th August 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am sumit pathak studing in a 11th class and want to give the test of kvpy so how it is possible please tell me .
9th August 2011, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to appear for KVPY and i m in 11 std now what subjects should i study to pass in exam...................my name is junaid..please send me one question of the previous exam of KVPY.......plz
9th August 2011, 07:21 PM
sg1991

A student can give KVPY in 11th and 12th class. There is a written test which is objective type. The selected students are called for interview. The finally shortlisted candidates receive a scholarship of 4000/- per month during 10+2 and 7000/- per month during graduation.

Tips-
* Join a good coaching.
* Focus on 11th and 12th NCERT books.
* Improve your presentation skills.
10th August 2011, 08:26 AM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

In order to clear KVPY entrance exam you need to keep your basics strong.Also you need to be more practical.You can better prepare yourself by some good books available in the market.

Bets of Luck....
18th August 2011, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

in class 11 , pcm stream, what type of projects should i make?
31st August 2011, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

is there any subjective type questions for stream SA?
1st September 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Can diploma engineering student fill this form?
8th September 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am Mounika studing in a B.Sc 2nd year and want to give the test of kvpy so how it is possible please tell me and also
Tips on how to preapare bclear kvpy exam pls tel me sir
12th September 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

what type of questions are asked in kvp[y
20th September 2011, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

what is the exam time of kvpy ??????
22nd September 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is there any special preparation needed to write this exam?
no only 10th & 11th basic is necessary.
25th September 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

any site has 2000-2005 papers
25th September 2011, 06:11 PM
vasu&sakshi

Smile Re: Tips on how to clear KVPY entrance exam to become a scientist for 11th standard student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parveen_gupta2005 View Post
I want to become a scientist .at present i am in 11th standard .I want to clear KVPY entrance .Please tell me the details ?
Hi
you can give the test after +2 , when you are doing your graduation.
you can get information about itfrom given link:-
www.kvpy.org.in
25th September 2011, 07:51 PM
vasu&sakshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parveen_gupta2005 View Post
For according me you must constant for +2 exam but you are able then you can preparation for this

Best of Luck...............
4th October 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

from where i can get my SA STREAM hall ticket of KVPY 2011-2012
18th October 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

i am a 11th standard student planning to do engineering .finally i want to become a scientist.so which stream should i chose.and after that what are the job options
1st November 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

how much marks ensure selection in kvpy and how many students are selected.Tell me according to this year paper
14th November 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

i want yo write kvpy next year ie 2012 please let me know when the applications will be out im in 1st pu and unfortunately could not write the exam this year.hope you reply soon thank you
19th December 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is studying for 1 with pysics, chem,maths and computer. Is she eligible to write the kvpy
exam for 2012

sreekala
20th December 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

sir
i am currently studying in tenth class and is going to 11 class in 2012.i want to know whether i can appear for kvpy sa exam.it will be more profitable to appear for kvpy in 12 class or in class 11.and on what basis students are selected.from where to collect form and how to prepare for it.
23rd March 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

sir
i am currently studying in tenth class and am going to 11 class now and i want to become a scientist at present .I want to clear KVPY entrance .Please tell me the details ?
10th July 2012, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

how should i crak kvpy? what is the syllabus for 11th & iwant to become doctor
19th August 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in 11th standard. how should i crack kvpy? what is the syllabus? which books should i refer? for how many marks the exam will be conducted? should i join in any coaching centre [ if so plz mention any coaching centre around hyderabad ] . what are the topics that i need to concentrate more in maths, physics and chemistry.
5th July 2013, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am in second year of bsc hons chem . Can i apply for this scholarship in 2013 even though being in second year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?