25th July 2017, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Tips to manage time by reading both CPT and B.Com simultaneously?

Tips to manage time by reading both CPT and B.Com simultaneously? Can you please give me your valuable suggestion which would help me to do better? It will be of great help if someone who already done share your views and tips. Thank you!

26th July 2017, 05:39 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to manage time by reading both CPT and B.Com simultaneously?

It is too easy to manage time for both CPT and B.Com course.

CPT stands for Common Proficiency Test which is the written exam for CA course. B.Com stands for Bachelor of Commerce which is a 3 year Graduation course.

I hope you might be taking coaching for CPT course from a good coaching Institute.

Most of the syllabus which you prepare for CPT exam would be there in the B.Com course as well.

If you have full fledged preparation for CPT Exam, then surely you can secure 50% of marks in the B.Com course.

You will find it very easy to complete B.Com course with your preparation for CPT Exam and hence you don't need spend any additional time for B.Com course.

So, I suggest you to spend 1-2 hours extra time to study B.Com course subjects as well.

That might help you to score better in CPT Exam also.

So, you don't need to worry about time management for these two. Give your complete attention to CPT Exam instead of B.Com

Because CA course is your target and B.Com would be just an added advantage.

In case if you are not able to complete CA course or not interested in CA course in the middle, you can go for higher studies in Post Graduation like MBA or M.Com because you are doing B.Com course now.
28th July 2017, 02:07 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Tips to manage time by reading both CPT and B.Com simultaneously?

Here are some good tips for time management while preparing CPT and B.Com simultaneously:

1. Attend regular classes of B.Com and try to utilise spare time in college(If any).

2. Don't treat Sunday as fully rest day.

3. Make CPT preparation schedule and cover maximum syllabus on Sunday.

4. Group study is one of the best option. Make a smart network and distribute topics among your group. This will save huge time.

5. Practice previous paper as much as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?