12th February 2011, 08:12 PM
chinna533

Tips to prepare for IDBI interview?

Hello there , this is my first bank exam i've cleared in Written Test and i want it to make it last as well by clearing PI too

So, please share any interview experience(Specially IDBI fellow friends) and how can we successfully geton at this stage .

As am a B.tech graduate & MBA aspirant(2011 passout) . So give ur valuable comments and opinions on
What type of Q's they r going to fire ?
What they actually want from us?
On which part we have to concentrate more like Subjective or General Q's or anything else ??

waiting for ur replies ,
THANKYOU !

14th February 2011, 05:14 PM
SupritShestha

Default Re: Tips to prepare for IDBI interview?

hi
good to know that you have cleared the written exam...the best preparation for PI is that you have to be true to yourself while answering your answer and always be optimistic while answering the answers...be well dressed and good haircut will give good information...dont talk too much also...be confident and wish them while you enter and leave the hall...
20th May 2011, 02:52 PM
Misha Mukhra

Hi,i cleared the written test for IDBI Executive,i want some interview tips for clearing it,i did bcom and MBA...so plz do help me
30th May 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i cleared the written test for IDBI Executive, i want to know, what type of questions they will ask toward us in Personal interview.
How many rounds are there in interview. If possible please send me some material to get prepare for interview.
I have completed B.Sc and currently pursuing MBA final year.......pls give me some more tips......

my e-mail= [email protected]

waiting for ur reply,
THANK U
5th August 2011, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

sir
Please send me the bank po interview question and answers.
24th December 2012, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Hello SIR, this is my first bank exam i've cleared in Written Test FOR EXECUTIVE OFFICER.and i want it to make it last as well by clearing PI too

So, please share any interview experience(Specially IDBI fellow friends) and how can we successfully geton at this stage .

As am a B.tech graduate (2012 passout) . So give ur valuable comments and opinions on
What type of Q's they r going to fire ?
What they actually want from us?
On which part we have to concentrate more like Subjective or General Q's or anything else ??

waiting for ur replies ,
THANKYOU !
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?