23rd February 2019, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Which are the top 10 MBA colleges in Kerala? Admission criteria and procedure?

Which are the best MBA colleges in Kerala to get a better career opportunities? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure? What about fees structure details?

27th February 2019, 09:47 PM
Akshay Bochare
Member+

Default Re: Which are the top 10 MBA colleges in Kerala? Admission criteria and procedure?

Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode
Ownership: Government
Intake Exams:CAT, GMAT

SCMS Cochin School of Business, Cochin
Ownership: Private
Intake Exams:CAT, MAT, ATMA, XAT, CMAT

Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies, Cochin
Ownership: Private
Intake Exams:CAT, CMAT, MAT, ATMA

Eligibility for MBA Program: The prospective applicant must satisfy one of the following eligibility criteria for admissions to the MBA programme. A graduate degree under 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 pattern under any discipline, securing at least 50% marks in aggregate, from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?