28th December 2010, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Top MCA colleges in Tamilnadu? Fee structure for the course in the colleges? Maximum TANCET marks needed to join these colleges?

I am doing bca final year.After bca i want to do mca but i am in very confused to select the best college.I want the details of top colleges for mca in tamilnadu and the fees structure of that colleges.And the maximum tancet mark needed to join in that colleges.Please give some information about it.

Related Questions:
  1. Top MCA colleges in Tamilnadu? Fee structure for the course in the colleges? Maximum TANCET marks needed to join these colleges?
  2. Best college for doing MCA in Tamilnadu? Fee structure of the colleges? Maximum TANCET marks required to join the college?
  3. List of top MCA colleges in Tamilnadu with fees structure -- [New]
  4. How much I have to score to get in top colleges in Chennai in TANCET? What is the fee structure of MCA colleges?
  5. Minimum and maximum marks required in TANCET to get seat in top MCA colleges?
  6. Top Colleges in Tamilnadu for MCA course? Fee structure of the course?
  7. Details about the fee structure of all the colleges offering MCA course? Maximum marks required to get admission in the colleges? Best colleges in Chennai for getting admission in MCA?
  8. Which are the TANCET based colleges in Namakkal, Salem and Dharmapuri for M.E(CSE)? Minimum and maximum marks required for those colleges? What is the fee structure?
  9. Top 10 colleges for MCA? Fee structure and score needed to join those colleges?
  10. Which are the top ranked colleges for MCA affiliate by Anna University in Chennai
  11. Will I get admission in top colleges of Pune University after scoring 66 marks in MCA entrance exam? Fee structure of those colleges?
  12. List of top colleges in Tamilnadu for MCA course? What is the fee structure?
  13. Which are the top ranked colleges for MCA affiliated by Anna University in Chennai? List of the top colleges for MCA in Chennai
  14. Will I get admission in top colleges of Pune university after scoring 66 marks in MCA entrance test? Fee structure of those colleges and schedule of the colleges?
  15. List of top colleges offering MCA course in Uttar Pradesh? What will be the fee structure to join this course?
  16. Top 5 MAT colleges, their fee structure, eligibility and placement scenario(Max and Min package) -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  18. Colleges that come under TANCET Exam for MCA? Can I join MCA in best colleges of Chennai having completed B.Sc. in CS
29th December 2010, 07:38 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Smile Re: Top MCA colleges in Tamilnadu? Fee structure for the course in the colleges? Maximum TANCET marks needed to join these colleges?

Dear student,
The top colleges for MCA in Tamil nadu are-

#Amrita School of Engineering Private Coimbatore

#Asan Memorial College of Arts & Science
Fees-2 Lakhs

Fees- 2 Lakhs

#Fatima College
Fees-2 Lakhs

#Government Arts College
Fees- 2 Lakhs

#Jerusalem College of Engineering
Fees-2 Lakhs

#Maharaja Prithvi Engineering College

#Mohamed Sathak College of Arts and Science
Fees- 2 Lakhs

#Vellore Institute of Technology
Fees- 2 Lakhs
29th December 2010, 10:26 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Top MCA colleges in Tamilnadu? Fee structure for the course in the colleges? Maximum TANCET marks needed to join these colleges?

hi!

Some of the best MCA colleges in Tamil Nadu are as follows:

Alagappa Chettiar College of Engineering & Technology
Karaikudi, Sivagangai, Tamil Nadu – 630004
Phone: 04565-224535
Email: [email protected]

Apollo Engineering College
Apex Chambers, III Floor (Near Old Nagesh Theatre), T.Nagar,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600017
Phone: 044-24362183, 044-24362184, 044-24362185

Coimbatore Institute of Management & Technology
Vellimalaipattinam, Narasipuram (Post), Thondamuthur (Via),
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu -641109
Phone: 0422-2650131, 0422-2650132

College of Engineering,
Anna University, Sardar Patel Road,
Guindy, Chennai ,
Tamil Nadu – 600025
Phone: 044-22351723, 044-22351126

Faculty of Science,
Alagappa University
University Karaikudy,
Sivagangai, Tamil Nadu – 630003
Phone: 04565-225215
5th February 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Top MCA colleges in Tamilnadu? Fee structure for the course in the colleges? Maximum TANCET marks needed to join these colleges?

hello it's Madhurima. Right now i am pursuing Graduation [Computer Science] & i am thinking of doing MCA from a good institute.The institute should be located in Punjab, Kolkata ,Hyderabad, Banglore or Chennai.Please help me out to find a good institute from above locations & also fees structure.
15th February 2011, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

maximum marks to neede to join anna university or other colleges in chennai?
21st February 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

i need top 30 TANCET colleges at Anna uni
22nd February 2011, 01:22 AM
RATAN SINGH RATHORE
Senior Member+

hi dear,
Top MCA college in tamilnadu are as follow:-

Alagappa chettiar college of engineering & technology,KARAIKUDI,TAMILNADU

A.R.J. college of engineering and technology,NAGAPATTINAM,TAMILNADU

Annamalai university,CHIDAMBARAM,TAMILNADU

APOLLO engineering college,KANCHIPURAM,TAMILNADU

B.S. Abdur rahman crecent engineering college,CHINGLEPUT,TAMILNADU

S.I.V.E.T. COLLEGE,CHANNAI,TAMILNADU

You can get the detailed information from the official websites for these colleges.

best of luck...............
6th March 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Now I am studing BCA on Bharathiar university (Distance education mode),
After completion of my course I will interested to studing MCA in Tamilnadu(regular MCA) ,pls advice me which university and college is better?
22nd March 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

When will give Anna university tancet form
29th March 2011, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

I am doing bca final year.After bca i want to do mca so I want the details of top colleges for mca in tamilnadu and the fees retails
13th April 2011, 11:14 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing bca final year.After bca i want to do mca but i am in very confused to select the best college.I want the details of top colleges for mca in tamilnadu and the fees structure of that colleges.And the maximum tancet mark needed to join in that colleges.Please give some information about it.
Hey friend,

As you have asked for the colleges offering MCA under TANCET in Tamil nadu, i have attached a file which has the details for it.

Please refer.

Thank you.
Attached Files
File Type: doc List of Colleges in TANCET for MCA.doc(28.0 KB, 517 views)
15th April 2011, 06:06 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Hey friend,

The information for which you have asked is attached in a file.

Please refer.

Thank you.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Colleges for MCA in TN.doc(39.5 KB, 353 views)
19th April 2011, 10:25 PM
vijaybhattoo07

Top MCA Colleges in India

1. Birla Institute of Technology (BITS), Ranchi
2. Department of Computer Science, University of Delhi
3. Jawaharlal Nehru University - New Delhi
4. Hyderabad Central University
5. National Institute of Technology (NIT), Trichy
6. National Institute of Technology (NIT) - Surathkal
7. PSG College of Technology - Coimbatore
8. NIT- National Institute of Technology, Rourkela
9. MN National Institute of Technology (NIT) - Allahabad
10. Vellore Institute Of Technology - Vellore (Tamil Nadu)

Top MCA Colleges in Chennai
T

* Ethiraj College
* Centre for Distance Education (CDE) (Anna University)
* Asan Memorial Institute of Management
* Loyola College
* Rajalakshmi Engineering College
* A.V.C. College of Engineering
* Rajalakshmi Engineering College
* SRM University
* Velammal College of Management Studies
* St. Joseph's College of Engineering, Chennai
* Sree Sastha Institute of Engineering & Technology
21st April 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

hi.pls send me the top college details to join mca through tancet......how much of mark shld i score for tat
4th May 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

i have completed 4 semster.Now i want to know about mca college and fee structure please tell me about them.
4th May 2011, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

wat r the top colleges that come under tancet for mca ?
5th May 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

i completed my ug bca course, i have given final semester papers.and waiting for results, after results i want to join mca. i applied for tancet. i want to know about
colleges which are under annamalai university,and to know about seats alloted for mca students in that colleges, and fees structure,etc............
10th May 2011, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

IS DJACADEMYCOLLEGE IN COIMBATORE IS SUITABLE FOR MCA COURSE AND COLLEGE IS REGULAR OR NOT UNDER BHARATHIYARUNIVERSITY
29th May 2011, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

i am finished bsc cs i expected my tancet mark is 20 can i join MCA best college in chennai or kovai
2nd June 2011, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of NIT TRICHY including hostel and mess charges??
2nd June 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
i am finished bsc cs i expected my tancet mark is 20 can i join MCA best college in chennai or kovai
no it is impossible friend.but try pannunga
2nd June 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

hi iam getting 25 marks in tancet.i am got government college or not?
please reply [email protected]
11th June 2011, 02:49 AM
chakraborty.sanjay

sir my jam air is1869
i want take admission in any dehli university affilited colleges but no idea how to take . sir can i get admission in any du colleges for mca . sir please mail me with currect information my mail id is [email protected] .sir dont wanna take admission in any ip university colleges only du colleges for mca .
11th June 2011, 05:15 PM
sourindra

MCA colleges in Tamilnadu:
1. Thangavelu Engineering College
2. Anna University
3. Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology
4. Vel Sri Rangarajan Sakunthala College of Multimedia & Engineering
5. Arignar Anna Institute of Management Studies & Computer Applications
6. Vinayaka Centennial Canadian Business School
7. Bharath Engineering College
8. Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology
9. Loyola College
10. Jaya College of Arts & Science
19th June 2011, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of college and hostel for MCA course from vellore institute of technology
21st June 2011, 12:40 PM
baskar12

Hi fnds,the top colleges in tamilnadu for studying mca...
1.vit university
2.anna university
3.srm university
4.psg college
5.hindustan college

The fees are depending on that colleges...

If you want to join in best anna university afflicated colleges means the highest mark is must in tancet.
23rd June 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about the fee structure of the college st.xavier cathelic at ngl?
29th June 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

i have 23.25 marks in tancet2011. so which college available for me?
29th June 2011, 06:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
list of top MCA colleges in tamilnadu:

1)Amrita School of Engineering

2)Asan Memorial College of Arts & Science

3)Fatima College

4)Government Arts College

5)J. J. College of Arts and Sceince

6)Jerusalem College of Engineering

7)Maharaja Prithvi Engineering College

8)Mohamed Sathak College of Arts and Science

9)Rathnavel Subramaniam College of Arts and Science

10)Sri Eshwar College of Engineering

fees structure is vary from college by college.

all the best.
30th June 2011, 01:34 PM
sakthimoorthi

i have got 25 mark in tancet exam.which college i can get in chennai or covi
30th June 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

i got 36.5 mark in tancet... will get a good college like psg?
5th July 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

I have got 34.25 mark in tancet.will get a good clg?
13th July 2011, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i am sumit i have got 28.500 marks in tancet exam.so witch college for me in anna university.fee
13th July 2011, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

i have 14.25 marks in TANCET exam, so what type of college i will get?
14th July 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

I have secured 45.25 in tancet 2011 will i be able to get admission n top colleges?
16th July 2011, 11:12 PM
coolboyz

best collage for doing mca in tamilnadu?
17th July 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

hi:)...i wanna know some colleges for mca in tamilnadu which suits my mark and my mark is 28.25 in tancet 2011
18th July 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

i want top 10 colleges in tamilnadu
fees structure
18th July 2011, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Wink Re: Top MCA colleges in Tamilnadu? Fee structure for the course in the colleges? Maximum TANCET marks needed to join these colleges?

You will get AJ college, sivakasi. .
19th July 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

I have 38.25 in TANCET exam,i have to join mca which college will i get for this(choice of colleges)?
20th July 2011, 07:52 PM
prabhu3591

i want top mca colleges details in chennai and fees structure also
20th July 2011, 08:47 PM
vignesh.m.n

Quote:
Originally Posted by vignesh View Post
I am doing b.sc final year.After b.sc i want to do mca but i am in very confused to select the best college.I want the details of top colleges for mca
in tamilnadu and the fees structure of that colleges.And the maximum tancet mark needed to join in that colleges.Please give some information about it.
so pl
21st July 2011, 11:52 PM
anil_kumar89

Some of the best MCA colleges in Tamil Nadu are as follows:

Faculty of Science,
Alagappa University
University Karaikudy,
Sivagangai, Tamil Nadu – 630003
Phone: 04565-225215

Apollo Engineering College
Apex Chambers, III Floor (Near Old Nagesh Theatre), T.Nagar,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600017
Phone: 044-24362183, 044-24362184, 044-24362185

College of Engineering,
Anna University, Sardar Patel Road,
Guindy, Chennai ,
Tamil Nadu – 600025
Phone: 044-22351723, 044-22351126

Coimbatore Institute of Management & Technology
Vellimalaipattinam, Narasipuram (Post), Thondamuthur (Via),
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu -641109
Phone: 0422-2650131, 0422-2650132
24th July 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

i have get 15 marks in tancet mca examination..fee datail of
madurai colleges
30th July 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

i have 18.5 in tancet exam ,i have to join mca in which college will i get college for this
30th July 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

I have 18.5 in TANCET exam,i have to join mca which college will i get for this(choice of colleges)?
2nd September 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

i am a final cs student which coolege i choose it in mca
2nd January 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

without entrance exam how we can join mca and fees structure
6th February 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,
will you please tell me the top colleges for doing M.E VLSI?
17th March 2012, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

fEES STRUCTURE FOR MCA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?