27th August 2011, 02:26 AM
abinash.galactico

Top universities offering MS in Communication Engineering? Exams for admission in those colleges?

Hi,
I have just completed my B.E. in Telecommunication engineering with a CGPA of 9.17.... and i wish to go for higher studies in the same field. Can anyone tell me about the top universities offering MS in Communication Engineering as well as the exams for admission into those colleges and universities????

Related Questions:
  1. List of top 10 colleges or universities offering MS related to electronics and communication and computer science engineering
  2. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Electronics/Communication) in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  3. Cutoff ranking of top engineering colleges in Karnataka offering Electronics and Communication course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of top universities offering MS in Germany to Mechanical student? Fee expenses and hostel facilities? Entrance exams to get admission?
  5. How to do MS in electrical engineering or VLSI? Will I get admission in top universities?
  6. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?
  7. Top universities offering M.Pharm and what is the their admission procedure?
  8. List of the top engineering colleges offering M.E electronics and communication? I have scored 44.5
  9. How should we approach for Aerospace Engineering after 10th? Top colleges offering the course?
  10. Details about M.Tech and top universities or colleges in India offering the same? Which are the entrance exams?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  12. How can get admission in top universities for M.Tech Automotive Engineering? GATE coaching in Hyderabad? Percentage needed to get admission in top universities?
  13. Top college and university offering Bachelor in Journalism and Mass Communication (BJMC) course -- [New]
  14. Which Entrance Exam to appear for getting admission into Aeronautical Engineering? Top 5 Colleges offering this course in India?
  15. Entrance exam to do PhD in Technology for M.Tech postgraduate?
  16. Universities and colleges in Kerala and India offering Ph.D?
  17. Scope of Physics and engineering? Which are the top colleges offering the course? Can I do PG in it after BSc?
  18. Names of the top 10 colleges offering UG in mass communication? What is the fee structure?
14th December 2011, 06:15 PM
pradosh998
Member+

Default Re: Top universities offering MS in Communication Engineering? Exams for admission in those colleges?

hello friend...
there r some college names where u can try for MS/M.tech in communication engg.

M.Tech. in Communication Engineering in Electrical Engineering, (IIT Bombay) Maharashtra - India

M.Tech. in Microelectronics in Electrical Engineering(IIT Bombay) Maharashtra - India

M.Tech. Electronics & Communication Engineering,(IIT) - Guwahati - Assam - India

B.Tech and MS by Research in CSE/ECE, (IIIT), Hyderabad - Andhra Pradesh - India

M.Tech (Digital Communication), Karnataka - India

MS Electronics & Communication, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh - India

Communication Technology & Management, Madhya Pradesh - India
thank u
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?