20th March 2018, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Topics to choose in Life Sciences to appear in CSIR-NET for M.Pharmacy(Pharmaceutics) postgraduate?

Hello Sir, I am possessing M.Pharmacy(Pharmaceutics) degree with 89% marks. I would like to know which subject I should opt for writing CSIR-NET. If it is Life Sciences, then in Life sciences which one? Please let me know. Thanks for guidance

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering admission in PhD Life Sciences through CSIR-NET?
  2. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET for M.Pharmacy postgraduate? Which is better among Life Science and Chemical Sciences? Is JRF not available for Pharmaceutics candidate to study in PhD?
  3. Whether CSIR-NET sets different papers for different streams to appear in Life Sciences?
  4. Coaching for CSIR NET/SET for Life Sciences at Kolkata?
  5. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET(Chemical Sciences) for Biochemistry postgraduate?
  6. Which subject should I opt among Life Sciences and Chemical Sciences to appear in CSIR-NET being an M.Pharmacy student? Eligibility to apply?
  7. Can I appear in CSIR-NET for Chemical Sciences being a Biochemistry postgraduate?
  8. Which topics should I study more for CSIR JRF/NET preparation? Solved question paper of CSIR JRF/NET for Life Science?
  9. Reference books of Life Sciences for preparation of CSIR-NET
  10. How to get admission in PhD in Life Sciences after qualifying CSIR-NET? Cutoff marks required?
  11. Question pattern and best book to prepare for CSIR-NET(Life Sciences)?
  12. Eligiblity for CSIR NET Life Sciences after doing MSc Bioinformatics? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET(Earth Sciences) for Geology postgraduate?
  14. Previous year question papers of CSIR-NET(Life Sciences) with solutions?
  15. List of top coaching centers for GATE entrance in Chennai in Anna Nagar Area? Names of the good books for preparation?
  16. Important dates of CSIR-NET for Life Sciences?
  17. Download study materials to prepare for CSIR-NET(Earth Sciences)
  18. Download Model question papers of CSIR-NET(Life Sciences)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?