20th March 2018, 11:03 AM
ketanpatel30

Entrance exam available to get G Card for MBA(Shipping & Logistics Management) student?

I am studying MBA in Shipping and Logistics Management. I want to get G card. What exam I need to give for the same? Kindly enlighten me require knowledge.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to study Post Graduate Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management course? Fees required for it?
  2. Course structure of BBA(Logistics Management) in De Paul IMD, Kochi?
  3. Is Indian Institute of logistic Chennai the right place to do MBA?
  4. Which is better among Airline & Airport Management and Logistics & Supply Chain Management to study in MBA?
  5. Procedure to apply in Larsen & Toubro Limited Management Trainee recruitment for MBA(Logistics Management) postgraduate?
  6. Eligibility to study BBA(Logistics Management) in De Paul IMD, Kochi?
  7. What is the procedure to do CHA?
  8. Which is better to study in MBA among Logistics & Supply Chain Management and Data Analytics?
  9. Is it possible to do M.Phil in Management and Logistics after B.Tech?
  10. How to study MBA in Shipping and Logistics management? I am a final year student
  11. Eligibility to study MBA(Procurement And Supplies Management) in Institute of Accountancy Arusha for BBA(Logistics Management) student? -- [New]
  12. What should I do after 12th? I am a non medical student -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How is it to do Logistics Management after B.Com?
  14. What is the procedure followed to get the government job in logistics?
  15. Best course under Shipping and Logistics area?
  16. Entrance exams available to study BBA(Logistics Management) in De Paul IMD, Kochi?
  17. Course duration and total expenses of PG Diploma(Logistics & Retail Management) in International Institute for Learning in Management Business School?
  18. How can I get a job in Logistics Sector after completing Diploma in Multi-Modal Transport (Container) and Logistics Management from Institute of Rail Transport, New Delhi?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?