26th August 2013, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Which are the topics covered in M.Phil computer science entrance exam in Bharathidasan university

What are the topics covered in mphil(computer science) entrance exam in bharathidasan university.How to prepare ourselves?

19th August 2017, 06:42 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which are the topics covered in M.Phil computer science entrance exam in Bharathidasan university

Bharathidasan University offers the course M.Phil (Computer Science). Admission will be based on performance of candidates in entrance exam as well as interview. If you will prepare with planning and time management, then you can clear the written test and interview and can get admission to Bharathidasan University.

M.Phil (Computer Science) Eligibility
- You must have passed master's degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics with at least 55% or 5.51 CGPA from a recognized university.
- You are required to appear and qualify the entrance exam and interview.

M.Phil (Computer Science) Topics
- Research Methodology
- Advanced Computer Science
- Research In Computer Science
- Teaching and Learning Skills
- Dissertation and Vice-Voce

Written Test : 75 Marks
- Research Aptitude
- Grasp of the Computer Science
- Intellectual Ability
- General Knowledge

Interview : 25 Marks

Admission Procedure
- Visit the site : www.bdu.ac.in
- Go to tab "Admissions" and Click on "M.Phil".
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Affix the photograph and Sign the application.
- Draw DD of Rs.500/- in favour of "Bharathidasan University" payable at Tiruchirappalli - 620024.
- Send application along with required documents and DD to "Registrar, Bharathidasan University, Palakalaiperur, Tiruchirappalli - 620024".

Institutes For M.Phil (Computer Science) Affiliated to Bharathidasan University
- Jamal Institute of Management
- A.V.V.M. Sri Pushpam College
- J.J. College of Arts and Science
- Cauvery College For Women
- A.R.C. Viswanathan College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?