30th July 2011, 01:52 PM
anil kumar gadela

Total number of seats in each branch in JNTU Karimnagar?

tell total seats in each branch in jntu karimnagar...please tell me the total number

Related Questions:
  1. Can I go to attend class in college on the same day of getting admission? I've secured a seat in JNTU Karimnagar in CSE Branch
  2. Is there another JNTU in Karimnagar district?
  3. Can I get a seat in JNTU Karimnagar after scoring 14071 in EAMCET
  4. What's the fee structure of B.Tech course in JNTU, Karimnagar?
  5. Can I get a seat in ECE branch in JNTU Karimnagar after scoring 18806 rank in EAMCET?
  6. Total number of seats in IIT's and NITs for M.Tech through GATE exam in each branch? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Total number of seats available in VIT for B.Tech Mechanical? Total number of management seats?
  8. Can a student having rank between 20000 to 25000, get a seat in JNTU, Karimnagar for mechanical engineering stream?
  9. What's the total number of seats filled through AIEEE ranklist? What's the total number of seats available in NIT? Last year cut off marks for the same?
  10. What is the fee structure of JNTU Karimnagar? Is there any hostel facility?
  11. What's the fee structure of JNTU Karimnagar? How's the faculty and is there any hostel facilities?
  12. Can I get admission in any course in JNTU, Karimnagar? I belong to BC B and my rank will be around 43000 to 48000. I haven't written EAMCET
  13. Fee structure of JNTU Karimnagar Engineering College?
  14. What is the Fee Structure of JNTU Karimnagar
  15. Total number of seats in government colleges in UP?
  16. Fee details for B.Tech course in JNTU Karimnagar?
  17. B.Tech course and hostel fee structure of JNTU Karimnagar?
  18. Total number of seats alloted in AU under branch of electrical engineering through ECET -- [New]
22nd July 2015, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Total number of seats in each branch in JNTU Karimnagar?

My certificate verification completed is there any choice to submit my income certificate for riumbersment
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?