27th November 2014, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Training duration and fee structure for RF engineer?

training duration and fee for rf engineer. Please tell me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to join Pilot Training Institute after 10th? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  2. Eligibility criteria to do CS course? Fee structure for this course? Is this mandatory of going through 15 months Training?
  3. Eligibility, fee structure and duration of AMIE course for Diploma in Mechanical Engineer?
  4. Duration and fee structure of SAP Training in FI & MM?
  5. Scope, placement, duration, fee structure and education loan facility for studying Marine engineering?
  6. Duration of CS course after completion of M.Com? Fee structure for this course? How many months of training is required for this course? Salaries offered after completion of this course?
  7. Qualification required for admission in Homeopathy Doctor Training Institute? What is the course duration and fee structure?
  8. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  9. Eligibility, admission, fee structure and duration of AMIE course?
  10. Fee structure, procedure, training for ICWAI?
  11. What's the duration of JBT course? What's the fee structure? I've completed 12th std
  12. How will I benefit of doing ICWA course after the completion of B.Com? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the fee structure of ground staff training course for airport in manipur
  14. What is the duration of summer training courses? How much is the fee structure?
  15. What is the duration of SAP ABAP course? Fee structure and starting date of the course?
  16. Details about CA course? What is the fee structure and the duration?
  17. Details about course duration? What is the fee structure?
  18. Duration, Fee structure and admission procedure for B.Ed course?
25th November 2015, 07:55 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Training duration and fee structure for RF engineer?

It depends on the institution you join for RF engineering course.
This is one of the most rarest course that students opt for.
It is better to widen the domain not to completely narrow your domain with RF.
You can do ECE and do some additional course related to RF and then you can try for different companies.

NI-National instruments provide training for RF engineer course and there are many available out there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?