3rd April 2011, 02:24 AM
Upendarverma

Training in Web development from DRDO, Jodhpur for BCA student?

Sir I am BCA student i want traning in the web development it possible for me join the JODHPUR DRDO?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the address of DRDO training center situated in Jodhpur?
  2. How to do summer training from DRDO Jodhpur? I am a B.Tech 3rd year
  3. How may I do training from DRDO(Jodhpur)? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year
  4. How to join DRDO Jodhpur for my summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CSE branch from government engineering college Bikaner
  5. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in DRDO Jodhpur? Any chance to get enrolled for training as only 1.5 months are left? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of institutes which offer Skill Development Training in West Bengal for BCA student?
  7. List of reputed institutes which offer Summer Training related to Web Development and Programming Languages in Pune for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  8. How to have training in DRDO being ECE student?
  9. How to do training in DRDO? I am a 5th semester student from VTU university Bangalore
  10. Is it possible to do 1 month training in DRDO? How can I apply and details of procedure to apply? -- [New]
  11. Different plants of DRDO? Procedure and requirements to get training under the same?
  12. Procedure of training at DRDO? How to get training there?
  13. Procedure to apply for Training in DRDO, Bangalore for ECE student?
  14. Information about training schedule at DRDO?
  15. Procedure of taking training in DRDO?
  16. Summer training programs in Biotechnology at DRDO? Fee structure for training?
  17. List of companies offering Training during summer vacations to Master of Business Management student in Jodhpur?
  18. Why BCA holders are not eligible while B.Sc are eligible for DRDO 2015?
6th July 2011, 04:40 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Training in Web development from DRDO, Jodhpur for BCA student?

DRDO is government company and entry in any government organization is little tough !!
so take it seriously
and jodhpur DRDO it is a good question you will keep your eyes on employment news
so you will get information about vacancies !!
good luck
27th September 2011, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

Dear princearyan

Upendarverma is asking just for training and not for job. DRDO is good option for training. You can give a try if you have good scores..
27th September 2011, 09:15 AM
website-designing-jodhpur

Yes, you can get training if you have good scores or you have enough approach...Just give a try. Best of luck!!
25th October 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

i want to mca 6th semester training from DRDO,jodhpur in software development. but i do not have much knowledge about this organization.i am new in jodhpur.please explain me what should i do.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?