19th September 2011, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

How may I do training from DRDO(Jodhpur)? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year

sir,
i am sachin yadav ,third year ECE student ,i want to pursue training from DRDO johdpur ,
what is the procedure to take training from here.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  2. What is the procedure to be followed for applying inplant training in Ashok Leyland while doing M.E 3rd year?
  3. Procedure for doing Summer Training in Indian Railways?
  4. How may I do internship in Chandigarh? What's the applying procedure and technical skills required? I'm in B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) 3rd year
  5. Criteria and procedure for training in companies like BHEL, NTPS, ISRO after B.E (ECE) 3rd year?
  6. How may I do training from DRDO(Jodhpur)? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year
  7. Procedure of training at BHEL Bhopal?
  8. How may I do training from HAL(Bangalore)? What's the applying procedure for 4 weeks training? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE) from Noida and in 3rd year
  9. How to do summer training in DLF or L&T while doing Civil engineering 3rd year?
  10. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in BEL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. Procedure to do summer training after 3rd year?
  12. What is the applying procedure for internship at NTPC BARH? -- [New]
  13. List of companies which offer Winter Training to B.Tech 3rd year student in Srinagar? Procedure to apply?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in BHEL being a 3rd year student of ECE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do Winter Training in IIT Kanpur? What is the procedure to apply for the training?
  16. Procedure to apply for summer training? I am a student of private engineering college in Bhilai
  17. What is the scope for summer training/internship for B.Tech IT-3rd year students?
  18. How to do training in BHEL Bhopal after passing Electronics and Communication branch? Procedure to apply for training?
28th April 2012, 08:09 AM
srinuec80

Default Re: How may I do training from DRDO(Jodhpur)? What's the applying procedure for the same?

How to training in drdo?
29th December 2012, 07:32 AM
Shivraj sahagal

Default Re: How may I do training from DRDO(Jodhpur)? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year

I am shivraj sahagal. And I want to training and job.
My branch is EC.
Sem - 8 th.
College - jagannath university jaipur.
Mob.8290855648
17th February 2013, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do training from DRDO(Jodhpur)? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year

am b.tech 6sem 3rd yr student how can i do summer training in DRDO what are the procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?