3rd January 2011, 06:47 PM
JOHN REX

Is TRB exam for Lecturer Post? Qualification required to appear for the exam?

Is there TRB exam for lecturer post???If it is so ,what's the qualification to appear that exam???

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for TRB for the post of lecturer in Engineering Colleges? What are the qualifications required?
  2. Date of announcement of exam date of TRB for the lecturer post for Polytechnic Colleges?
  3. Date of TRB exam for the post of lecturer in polytechnic colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the scope for a B.Tech student in banking sector and journalism?
  5. Can I appear for TRB Exam being a candidate of going to complete B.E. this year?
  6. What basic qualification is required to become a Government Lecturer?
  7. Reference books for TRB exam? I am planning to apply for lecturer post in Physics in Polytechnic
  8. What's qualification required for the lecturer post in degree colleges?
  9. Is it possible to register myself for NET while studying MBA IT/Marketing?
  10. Can I get a government job in Jr college after scoring 58% from university of Mumbai and 43% in B.Ed?
  11. Can I write TRB entrance exam after having 6 years experience in polytechnic as a lecturer in mechanical engineering?
  12. Which are the study materials for TRB exam? I am planning to apply as a Mathematics lecturer?
  13. What is the qualification required to become a Lecturer in Arts and Science college? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible to become lecturer if I have completed my post graduation course through correspondence mode?
  15. Which is the exam we need to clear for becoming a lecturer?
  16. What is the qualification required for the post of English Lecturer in government polytechnic college of Maharashtra State
  17. Am I eligible to become lecturer in degree college after PG computer science with 52.2%?
  18. Is it necessary to study LLM for becoming a Lecturer?
12th January 2011, 09:52 AM
amlendu
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is TRB exam for Lecturer Post? Qualification required to appear for the exam?

1)Teacher Recruitment Board(TRB) Exam conduct exam for all subject

*General question will be 25 mark

*Technical question will be 150 mark

*English is common for all department
yes, you may conisider it for lecturer post.
2nd February 2011, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is TRB exam for Lecturer Post? Qualification required to appear for the exam?

what about CV for Bsc BEd computer science
16th February 2011, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

I have done MBA in marketing and finance from Andhra University. I wish to apply for the post of lecturer in the colleges of mumbai for the under graduates course. What is the qualification required and how to apply?
23rd February 2011, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want bsc bed trb examination date.
13th March 2011, 03:52 PM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

TRB exam for Lecturer Post
Teacher Recruitment Board(TRB) Exam conduct exam for all subject
General question will be 25 mark
Technical question will be 150 mark
English is common for all department
yes, you may conisider it for lecturer post

good luck
14th March 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

elligiblity for the trb examination (mark score)
19th March 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

what is the trb date for lecturer in polytechnic college in 2011?1 am 2000 batch and having 8 years experience in teaching.
12th April 2011, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

please tel me the entrance tests available for the lecturer post in pre university or degree colleges
24th April 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Which is the entrance test, for getting a government lecturer job in engineering college?
Please tell the the procedure to apply for the lecturer job for government or aided engineering colleges at karnataka.
24th April 2011, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

kindly inform when is trb exam for lecturer post
26th April 2011, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

i have done mca,m.phil in cs..am i eligible for writing TRB, if so when is the exam date..?
30th April 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

is trb exam for engineering college lecturer post.. if so how to apply.. how to prepare..
11th May 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

i have completed DTed can i attend the trb exam
15th May 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

I am doing Msc. in physics. Can i get job of lecturer in govt. polytechnic college? If so, what is the minimum educational qualification and age criteria? Which newspaper publishes the advertisement of the above exam?
27th May 2011, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

i have completed msc mphil in maths.wht is the trb exam for engg colleges-nila
3rd June 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BA Bed (History,English is a major subjects), and i am non local,also i ahve studied 4 years in Tamil nadu.
If I am qualified for TRB examination, then what are the documents required. Please help me.
27th June 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

i completed my Bed. my majer phys
16th July 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

hi im studying msc computr (its a 5years course ) currently i am ina final year plz tell me wats the entrance exam would eligible to get the lecturer job
28th July 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

what is the criteria for a lecturer in enggineering college who have completed msc mphil mathematics
1st August 2011, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

for TRB EXAM what are qualifications ... is it B.P.ED enough ?
5th August 2011, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me when trb form will open
17th October 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

sir can you please tell me the information for getting lecturer post in government engineering college in tamilnadu? if it so which is the apt exam for this? kindly inform me please
29th November 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

i have completed B.E.Computer in 2008 from pune university . And now looking for a Lecturer Job in pune itself .So can i eligible for TRB exam is yes then when is the next slot of exam?
29th November 2011, 11:35 PM
imcoolleone

Hi dear,
1)Teacher Recruitment Board(TRB) Exam conduct exam for all subject

*General question will be 25 mark

*Technical question will be 150 mark

*English is common for all department
yes, you may conisider it for lecturer post.
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?