7th July 2010, 06:07 PM
sharique ali

Tricks and question papers pattern of IES exam? Previous year question papers of ECE?

i m b.tech. final yr. student . i m preparing for i.e.s. so please provide valuable tricks & question pattern . kindly provide ece previous indian engg. services question at earlist.thanking u

4th April 2011, 08:26 PM
chandanec11

Default Re: Tricks and question papers pattern of IES exam? Previous year question papers of ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharique ali View Post
i m b.tech. final yr. student . i m preparing for i.e.s. so please provide valuable tricks & question pattern . kindly provide ece previous indian engg. services question at earlist.thanking u
visit onlineies.blogspot.com
5th April 2011, 12:22 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tricks and question papers pattern of IES exam? Previous year question papers of ECE?

Previous years ECE papers are uploaded in the attachment section below....

download them....

And the only trick to crack IES is having the basic knowledge and depth about the topics.

The question patterns are not so tough, so a little self study with full concentration is sufficient.

But prepare it from the very beginning of your engineering course (say from 2nd or 3rd year)
Attached Files
File Type: zip IES-E&T(2009-10).zip(2.30 MB, 224 views)
29th May 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

i m b.tech 3rd yr student ...plz give me vaiuable by which i can pass ies xamm...
12th August 2011, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

What are the future jobs after qualifying the i.e.s exam
28th February 2012, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

I m an mca 2nd year student, preparing for PSU, for the technical department...plz refer to me books(if any) or the site for guidance and also last 10 year

question papers..thank u..
19th August 2012, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

please give me previous ies exam paper for ec
27th December 2012, 06:52 PM
lepakshi.n

send the commerce (MSB.A)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?