6th April 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Is it true that B.Arch is possible with Arts stream as long as the student has done Maths in 12th?

I have heard that B.Arch is possible with Arts Stream as well, as long as the student has also done Maths in the 12th. Is this true? Can someone guide me on this urgently. Thanks

7th April 2011, 07:09 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it true that B.Arch is possible with Arts stream as long as the student has done Maths in 12th?

Yes it is possible to pursue this stream if you have taken Maths as a subject during 12th standard. But you will need to appear for the engineering entrance exam i.e. AIEEE. So for that you must be prepared in Physics and Chemistry too. Along with that you must take the NATA. Make sure to start preparations at least one year in advance.
20th June 2011, 05:31 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it true that B.Arch is possible with Arts stream as long as the student has done Maths in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have heard that B.Arch is possible with Arts Stream as well, as long as the student has also done Maths in the 12th. Is this true? Can someone guide me on this urgently. Thanks
Yes, Definitely You are Eligible for B.Arch Course, If you have study Maths in your Intermediate examination. But to get admission in this course, you need to complete your 12Th examination and you have to appear for entrance examination like AIEEE.

The Minimum Academic Qualification For Appearing in AIEEE 2011 is that the candidate must have passed in final examination of 12Th or its equivalent with 50% marks for general category candidates and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PH category candidates. Those appearing 12Th final or equivalent examination may also appear in AIEEE 2011 Provisionally.

But The eligibility are vary from colleges to colleges also because many colleges wants 60% marks in PCM subject.

But If you have completed your 12Th Exam or its Equivalent having a minimum total aggregate of 50% with English and Mathematics as subjects of study and a minimum score of 40% in National Aptitude Test in Architecture, Then you are eligible for B.Arch Course.

So, If you are Interested in B.Arch Course, then please appear for AIEEE Examination Or NATA Examination, Only then you will get admission in B.Arch Course. So, If you want to get More information Regarding B.Arch Courses Or Entrance examination for B.Arch Courses, Then Please Visit the Official website Of NATA and AIEEE examination -

http://www.nata.in

http://www.aieee.nic.in
20th June 2011, 06:46 PM
kritika kaushik
Junior Member+

Post Re: Is it true that B.Arch is possible with Arts stream as long as the student has done Maths in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey
Yes you are eligible for the b.arch with arts stream but it is not necessary to do maths in 12th.
If maths is your intermediate subject in 12th then it is necessary but if you don't have maths as an intermediate subject then it is not significant.
You should give the entrance exams like aieee and by clearing this with a good rank,then only you got admission in b.arch easily.
You have atleast 60% score in 12th then only you are eligible to sit in the entrance exam.
All the best for your future...
20th June 2011, 07:02 PM
dhani12345

Post Re: Is it true that B.Arch is possible with Arts stream as long as the student has done Maths in 12th?

Hello,

Yes, it is possible to pursue this stream if you have taken Maths as a subject during 12th standard. But you will need to appear for the engineering entrance exam i.e. AIEEE. So for that you must be prepared in Physics and Chemistry too. Along with that you must take the NATA. Make sure to start preparations at least one year in advance.

Good luck!!
20th June 2011, 08:39 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
yes you are eligible to do course
but you give some idea about all that thinghs so that will help you.......
so for study you give the entrance exam like:--

AIEEE
IIT JEE
OTHERS STATE EXAM.

ANY ONE YOU GIVE
IF YOU GET A GOOD RANK THEN YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR ADMISSION IN THIS COURSE......
16th August 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Hi Dear
I have done graduation with Arts Stream without Maths.After that I have done 1yr Interior designing diploma course.Now I have
an experience of more than 8yrs related to this field.Can I eligible to do B-Arch correspondence course.If no than what will be better
for further degree related to this.
30th November 2011, 07:07 PM
litunu

Yes, Definitely You are Eligible for B.Arch Course, If you have study Maths in your Intermediate examination. But to get admission in this course, you need to complete your 12Th examination and you have to appear for entrance examination like AIEEE.

The Minimum Academic Qualification For Appearing in AIEEE 2011 is that the candidate must have passed in final examination of 12Th or its equivalent with 50% marks for general category candidates and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PH category candidates. Those appearing 12Th final or equivalent examination may also appear in AIEEE 2011 Provisionally.

But The eligibility are vary from colleges to colleges also because many colleges wants 60% marks in PCM subject.
5th February 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

can we do b.arch after 12th arts without giving entrance exams ?
3rd September 2017, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to appear for both AIEEE and NATA to get admission for b.arch being in 12th arts stream?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?