31st May 2018, 04:19 AM
Shirshak shukla

Which type of colleges are there to get admission with 260 marks in UPTU UPSEE for a General candidate?

Hello everyone, I have scored 260 marks in UPTU UPSEE of this year. I am a General candidate and I want to know that with this marks which type of colleges are there to get admission? Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
9th June 2018, 08:49 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of colleges are there to get admission with 260 marks in UPTU UPSEE for a General candidate?

On the basis of your marks in UPSEE, your rank would be above 20k. And for 20k rank holder, admission would be possible in following AKTU affiliated institutes.
  • ABES Engg. College, Ghaziabad (CS,IT preferable)
  • GLBITM, Gr. Noida (CS,EC,IT preferable)
  • ITS Engg. College, Gr. Noida (CS,EC,IT preferable)
  • NIET, Gr. Noida (any stream)
  • GNIOT, Gr. Noida (any stream)
  • United Engg. College, Allahabad (any stream)
  • IPEC, Ghaziabad (any stream)
  • BBDNITM, Lucknow (any stream)
  • RKGIT, Ghaziabad (any stream)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?