17th October 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Which type of engineering should I opt to get a good job? I am in 12th class of PCM

i m 12 th class student of p.c.m .i want to earn a good salary . just tell me which type of engineering i should opt from which i can got a good job ???

Related Questions:
  1. Can i opt for Biochemical engineering after class 12th? I have opted for PCM
  2. Which group should I take after finishing 10th?
  3. Which subject to choose in 11th after passing 10th standard -- [New]
  4. How to get bank job with PCM in class 12th
  5. For which courses will I be eligible after scoring 70-75% in board exam of Gujarat board? Which are the courses available in Ahmedabad?
  6. Which college can I opt after scoring 41 in PCM? I have got 49% in 12th standard
  7. What are the career options to study PCM in class 12th
  8. Which career other than engineering can I opt after completing 12th with PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. After 12th PCM should I choose Engineering stream? Can we get a secure job and a good salary after engineering?
  10. Which career option should I opt for a better career opportunity excluding engineering after 12th? I have done my 12th(55%) with PCM and physical education subjects
  11. Can I get good rank in Competitive Exams without taking any Coaching being a candidate of 12th Class?
  12. Can I join B.Sc Animation having 50% in 10th at the age of 24 years?
  13. Should a maths student opt naturopathy(Ayurveda) as his career? I am pursuing 12th with PCM stream
  14. Can I opt for Architectural Engineering after 12th science by giving MHT CET(PCM) or should I have to opt for AIEEE?
  15. What career can I make after studying PCM in class 12th
  16. Which Entrance Exams should I give to do Genetic Engineering being a student of 12th Class? Job Opportunities after completion of this course from these colleges?
  17. Procedure to become an Aeronautical Engineer? I have cleared my 10th with 87%
  18. After PCM 12th should I choose engineering as almost all of them are opting for it?
29th November 2012, 06:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of engineering should I opt to get a good job? I am in 12th class of PCM

Any streams in engineering can offer rewarding jobs. It depends on the professional skills of the candidate. Working organization and job designation also determines salary package. Anyway, jobs based on aeronautical engineering, marine engineering etc offer comparatively higher salaries. You can select the stream according to your subject interest.
23rd May 2013, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which type of engineering should I opt to get a good job? I am in 12th class of PCM

Can I opt For Software Engineering aFTER CLASS 12 ?
i am a PCM with PE student.
27th October 2013, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Dear students,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?