9th April 2011, 11:54 PM
shyamsingh42

Which type of government job can I get after completing B.Tech computer science?

which type of government job for b.rech computer scince student

Related Questions:
  1. What is the best government job in computer science engineering?
  2. What type of government jobs can I get after completing diploma in computer science and technology
  3. What to do after completing B.Sc computer science to get a good government job?
  4. What type of government job we can get after completion of M.Sc Computer Science course?
  5. Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  6. How to get a job in Indian Railways after completing B.Tech computer science with 55%?
  7. What type of job I would get in government sector if I complete polytechnic in computer sicence?
  8. How to get a Government Job after completing B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering?
  9. Can I get a job in Oracle after completing B.Tech with Computer Science(55%)?
  10. What type of government job can I do after completing bachelor in science
  11. What are the various type of software jobs we will get after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? -- [New]
  12. How to do a government job in Hyderabad after completing MSc in computer science?
  13. What is the procedure to follow for getting a Government job or other job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  14. Jobs in Indian Railway after completing B.Tech with 55% in Computer Science and Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get a government job after completing BSc, B.Ed in computer science?
  16. Any government jobs for computer science branch students?
  17. How to get a government job after completing B.E Computer Science(60% Orthopaedically Handicapped)?
  18. Am I eligible to get government job after completing B.Tech Mechanical
10th April 2011, 04:04 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of government job can I get after completing B.Tech computer science?

The following government organization conduct recruitment exams for engineering graduates.

BSNL
DRDO
ISRO

The BSNL offers Junior Telecom Officer post and DRDO/ISRO offer junior scientist poat

for engineering graduates.

Apart from these there could be job in many other governmental organisation but

that depends on vacancy present. If there will be any vacancy then the recruitment

will be conducted otherwise not. The above mentioned three organization conduct

recruitment almost every year.

The examination notification will be published in national dailies and employment news

weekly.
10th April 2011, 04:49 PM
babydoll

Default Re: Which type of government job can I get after completing B.Tech computer science?

Hello friend,
There are many career option for the student having b.tech degree in computer science. Many students assumes that there are no government jobs for computer science students, but they are wrong.
You can apply in all competitive examination conducted by the upsc as well as ssc. The post are of executive engineers. You can apply in Railway recruitment Board, BSNL, CDS, Navy, govt. banks exam, govt. lecturer...and many more government jobs.
So, apply as per your interest and convenience.
Good luck!!!
28th April 2011, 04:52 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Which type of government job can I get after completing B.Tech computer science?

After completing your Computer science degree

the options for you in govt sector jobs are like this

Careers in govt job

The Govt Sector has widened its Opportunities for Young degree holders

for example take the case of Engineers the B.techhies

they have a lot of opportunities along with their core groups

Especially in Govt Sector

A B.tech Graduate can go into these many fields as listed

->except IES(Indian Engineering Services) you are eligible for the most of the exams

->Next according to the interest one can select Civil Services as options so that he/she can become IAS,IPS,IFS officers .., remember these posts are regarded as the best jobs of INDIA

->Coming to next category one can select Govt Aided companies like
->BHEL(Bharath Heavy Electronics Limited)
->ECIL
->HAL
etc..,

->If you are interested in Research organisations you can go with it too

that is you can go into prestigious research organisations like ISRO,NASA and DRDO

and many more

these are also the Govt Jobs and

all these are the opportunities for a B.tech Grads

in all the fields there is need of systems and the development of the systems and networks the computer engineers in the govt sector have a huge demand

try for your best suitable job

Regards

~aditya~
15th May 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

currently and govt exam and bank exam are available
15th May 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

currently and govt exam and bank exam are available
19th June 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

which type of government job can i get after electronics and communication?
17th July 2011, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Which type of government job can I get after completing B.Tech in physical science?
11th October 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

i completed b-tech in computer sciwnce can i have a chance to get a govt colloege lecturer and what is the process to apply for that post?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?