16th June 2011, 08:51 PM
kushvatsa

Type of job after completing BAMEC from SOA Neemrana? Salary package for an AME in starting? How to increase salary in AME job?

what type of job we can get in AME after completing BAMEC from SOA Neemrana and what is thw salary package for an AME in starting and after increment in salary and how can we increase our salary in AME job?

Related Questions:
  1. Aveonics system course after B.Tech (ECE)? Reputed colleges for AME in Aveonics system? Is it beneficial for a high salary?
  2. How to do Autocad after completing AME course?
  3. How many seats are available in every branch of M.Tech in VITMEE? Can I get a good course after scoring 514 rank?
  4. What is the procedure to become AME in IAF?
  5. Job prospect after 3 years of AME in Avionics Instrumentation?
  6. Which type of companies hire B.Tech(E&I) graduates? What would be the salary package for the same?
  7. Companies giving placements to B.Com. Graduates? Government Jobs after B.Com.? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I apply for government job after getting BSc AME?
  9. Starting salary in Wipro for IT Mainframes job profile? Pay package after completion of MS?
  10. What job title is received after completing MBA(IT)? What is the starting salary package for a fresher?
  11. What kind of job can I get after completing MBA(IT)? How much salary is offered to the fresher?
  12. How can I get job in Abroad after completing B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) with good salary package? Skills required to get job in Abroad?
  13. Which B.Sc or M.Sc stream can get a good salary in India?
  14. How to do B.Tech after completing AME course?
  15. Which parttime courses can I opt so that I can gain an increase in my salary package?
  16. How much salary can a Diploma fresher expect in Automobile field?
  17. How can I get Job in Railway after completion of Hotel Management course? What will be the starting salary offered in that Job?
  18. What kind of job is offered in SOA IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. to MCA postgraduates? Salary offered to them? -- [New]
28th October 2011, 04:55 PM
biswas1908

Default Re: Type of job after completing BAMEC from SOA Neemrana? Salary package for an AME in starting? How to increase salary in AME job?

with AME diploma and BAMEC under your belt your can join any airlines as executive trainnee and go ahead with geting approval or license from DGCA. with that your position will increase and you wil move forward. First join a airlines and then think ahead. Now a days the completeing is very tough and you have to good in your field.

as for the salery you will start with Rs. 20,000/- the with each approval your income will double.

So go ahead and first join a airlines..
31st October 2011, 06:53 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Type of job after completing BAMEC from SOA Neemrana? Salary package for an AME in starting? How to increase salary in AME job?

Respected sir,
what type of job we can get in AME after completing BAMEC from SOA Neemrana and what is thew salary package for an AME in starting and ...
Thanks
14th March 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

please contact the seniour students...everyone is working in callcenters and remaining jobless...you will lost ur future
14th March 2012, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Type of job after completing BAMEC from SOA Neemrana? Salary package for an AME in starting? How to increase salary in AME job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kartik41 View Post
Respected sir,
what type of job we can get in AME after completing BAMEC from SOA Neemrana and what is thew salary package for an AME in starting and ...
Thanks
Dear friends..my brother completed AME from Soa.But he is working in call center.so please contact ssenior students...every one are jobless..u will never get a degree atleast...
21st June 2012, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

If we do B.Tech from SOA NEEMRANA......would it be good for our future?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?