25th September 2012, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Which type of job is being offered for ECE students? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student

i'm btech 3rd year student. which type of job offors for ece students.

Related Questions:
  1. Which kind of Jobs will I get being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  2. Exams for Government jobs for 3rd year B.tech (ECE) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which are the government job exams for B.Tech ECE student? What kind of preparation is needed?
  4. Government job for 3rd year ECE student?
  5. How to get job in Air Force being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE?
  6. How should I get into ISRO pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE and having good academic result in 10th and 12th class? When will be the Exam conducted for this? Whey ISRO will take B.Tech students?
  7. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  8. Which recruitment exam is easier between BSNL, RRB and GATE? Syllabus of these recruitment exams? What kind of job is offered to B.E.(ECE) student? -- [New]
  9. What kind of jobs are available for ECE students? Do we have to pursue any other courses other than B.E for job? can ECE student go in software field if he is good in programming languages?
  10. How can I apply for Internship in IIT being a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student from UPTU college?
  11. What is the requirement to get a good job in any company? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year from ECE stream
  12. B.Tech final year is eligible for any government?
  13. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students
  14. What exam to answer for Railway Job while in B.Tech 3rd year?
  15. Companies which provide training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students?
  16. What type of jobs are offered for B.Tech 4th year students after graduation
  17. Question papers of PSU for E&I and ECE? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  18. Where to do 2 month training as ECE 3rd year students in Chandigarh?
28th July 2013, 06:02 PM
chuci
Member+

Default Re: Which type of job is being offered for ECE students? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i'm btech 3rd year student. which type of job offors for ece students.
ECE candidates can get a job in the following core companies:

-KEC transmission ltd
-Indowrth ltd
-Andromeda Energy Technologies (P) ltd
-Jain Irrigation Systems
-Premier Solar Systems Pvt Ltd
-Maharishi Solar Technology Pvt Ltd
-Jindal steel
-Noble Energy Solar Technologies Ltd
-Maruti Udyog Limited
-Reliance industries
-Hero Honda Motors Limited

the following government core companies also recruit ECE candidates.you can apply for a job in them.

-BHEL
-NTPC
-IOCL
-ONGC
-HPCL
-NHPC
-MOIL
-WCL

you should also appear for the GATE exam as many PSU consider GATE score for recruitment.
you should also have a minimum of 60% marks in B.tech to be eligible for a job in these PSU's

make sure that your communication skills are very good as it will help you to crack the interview.

good luck..!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?