19th February 2017, 12:06 AM
zapadiyaanil007

Which type of work both the MBA in HR and MBA Finance do?

Hello sir, I want to study MBA but confused which stream should I choose. I want to choose HR or Finance. Please tell me which type of work both do?

4th April 2017, 03:39 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of work both the MBA in HR and MBA Finance do?

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. This is a 2 year Post Graduation course being offered by many of the colleges in India.

One should opt for specializations during MBA course. Finance and HR are the two popular specializations which would be chosen by many of the candidates.

As per your query, below are the some of the works of Finance candidates
-Accounting - managing the complete accounting activity of the organization
-Business Analyst - analyzing the performance of the company and implementing measures to increase the business
-Financial Analyst - managing the inflow and outflow of funds, Budgeting, forecasting etc.

Candidates with HR stream would work in the below areas in the organization
-Recruitment
-Training
-HR administration
-Performance Appraisal
-Payroll etc.

Normally, there would be more workload for Finance candidates compared to HR candidates. The work life is too coll for HR candidates.

There would be more opportunities in Finance side compared to HR. Even career growth would also be quick in Finance than HR.

Opt for the specialization as per your interest and make most out of it by gaining strong subject knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?