19th July 2019, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Types of courses available for 12th failed candidates except NIOS?

Which course can I do something related to B.Com as I have failed in my Biology paper in my 2nd PUC and I have put it for revaluation too. If my revaluation results give me pass marks I'll join regular college and if not I need Diploma courses related to B.Com without NIOS. Please advise me.

5th June 2023, 09:39 AM
eduking

Default Re: Types of courses available for 12th failed candidates except NIOS?

There are many courses where you just need class 10th qualification and you will be eligible for such courses. You can join any polytechnic engineering diploma course if you are looking for a job-oriented course. Admission is based on the entrance exam conducted by the concerned authority.

You can also try an ITI diploma in different trades such as electrician, mechanic, etc. ITI diploma gives you training in vocational trades which is useful in getting employment opportunities at various organizations.

You can't join any commerce-related course if you haven't completed class 12th in the commerce stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?