11th February 2020, 01:02 PM
Clsp

Is UGC NET exam compulsory for the post of Lecturer in Private Colleges?

I have completed my M.Com via correspondence mode of education. Am I eligible to become a Lecturer in private colleges without UGC NET examination or any other such entrance exams?

14th February 2020, 11:55 AM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is UGC NET exam compulsory for the post of Lecturer in Private Colleges?

Some reputed private colleges like Amity University recruits NET qualified candidates in the post of professor. For this reason it pays a handsome salary to the professor. But there are so many private colleges who recruit via direct interview ( non NET qualified candidates) , they also pay a very low salary to their professors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?