11th August 2011, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Universities in Canada providing mining PG courses for B.Tech passed out students?

universities in CANADA who provides mining P.G courses for b.teck passed student

Related Questions:
  1. How to do degree in mining engineering through distance learning after passing diploma? Which are the universities providing this?
  2. Which exam to write to join MBA in the best institute in Tamilnadu? Books to be referred and how to prepare for it?
  3. Procedure to apply for B.Tech(Mining Engineering) in IGNOU for Diploma holder?
  4. How many B.Tech courses are available? Which are the main universities? How many specializations are in practice in MBA?
  5. How many B.Tech courses are available? Main universities offering the B.Tech courses? How many specializations are in practice in MBA?
  6. List of good universities providing M.Tech course for PGECET(AP)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I do B.Pharma with knowledge of Medical lab and X-ray but no degree?
  8. Best course to do in MS for B.E. ECE student? Universities in Canada offering that course? -- [New]
  9. How to get admission in B.Tech in Maharashtra after completing diploma in mining?
  10. What is the future of interior designing? What are the universities providing this course for students in class 12th with commerce
  11. Private companies offering recruitment to Mining Engineer in India?
  12. How to study the correspondence course in diploma mining and mine surveying?
  13. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? What is the eligibility criteria?
  14. How to do higher studies after 10th in USA with less cost?
  15. Should I have to do M.Sc before PhD in Canada? In which universities of Canada seats are easily available?
  16. What are the provision for providing scholarship for BSc Biotechnology students in US universities?
  17. Courses which are suitable for B.Tech students for all streams that can enhance the profile? What courses can I opt while doing B.Tech?
  18. Good universities in India and Abroad providing doctorate degree in HR with good stipend?
23rd April 2012, 03:02 PM
10shilpa
Member+

Default Re: Universities in Canada providing mining PG courses for B.Tech passed out students?

McGill University
University of Toronto
University of British Columbia (UBC)
University of Alberta
Université De Montréal
University of Waterloo
McMaster University
Queen's University
University of Calgary
University of Western Ontario
Simon Fraser University (SFU)
Dalhousie University
University of Ottawa's
University of Victoria
Université Laval
Athabasca University
Canadian Mennonite University (CMU)
Cape Breton University
Capilano University
Carleton University
Concordia University
DeVry Institute of Technology
Fairleigh Dickinson University - Vancouver
Fraser International College
Huron University College
International College of Manitoba
King's University College
Laurentian University/Universite
Memorial University of Newfoundland
Ryerson University
1st August 2014, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities in Canada providing mining PG courses for B.Tech passed out students?

hello..
my name is pawan.
my education profile is: 85 % in 10th
85% in 2
pusuing btech 4th year(Ece) with aggregate 78%.
my ielts score is overall 6.5
speaking 5.5,
listening 7.5,
writing 6
reading 7.5.
am i eligible for post graduation diploma course in canada after completion of my btech degreee?
what are such post graduate diploma courses available in canada and what is their ielrs band requirement
14th April 2015, 03:15 AM
surya200

Universities in Canada providing mining PG courses for B.Tech passed out students
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dalhousie University
University of Western Ontario
Université Laval
Université De Montréal
Canadian Mennonite University
Cape Breton University
University of Ottawa's
Fraser International College
Dalhousie University
University of Waterl
Fairleigh Dickinson University - Vancouver
University of Victoria
Ryerson University
McMaster University
DeVry Institute of Technology
Huron University College
Canadian Mennonite University
King's University College
18th April 2015, 01:31 PM
sagar204

Universities in Canada providing mining PG courses for B.Tech passed out students?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1)University of Ottawa's
2)Cape Breton University
3)Athabasca University
4)Huron University College
5)University of Waterloo
6)Athabasca University
7)Fraser International College
8)Memorial University of Newfoundland
9)Devry Institute of Technology
10)Concordia University
11)University of Victoria
12)University of Alberta
13)Canadian Mennonite University
14)Laurentian University/Universite
15)McGill University
16)Simon Fraser University
17)Queen's University
18)University of Toronto
5th April 2016, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

I've completed my btech(EEE) from jntu Hyderabad this year I want do Pg diploma on mining in Canada and my ielts score is 6 with no band less than 5.5 so please rate my changes and suggested colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?