11th October 2010, 05:30 PM
bhasin

Universities conducting M.Tech correspondence course full time as well as part time? Fee structure details and subjects in M.Tech?

Sir, I completed my MCA by July with 88% marks. I would like to go for further studies (M.Tech) thru correspondence due to personal problem. Please let me know which Universities are conducting M.Tech Correspondence as well as part timeand fees details and what are the subjects are there for M.Tech.

Related Questions:
  1. Want to do Mtech/MBA at same time, which one to do part time and which one full time?
  2. Any universities offering M.Tech/MS as part time in Bangalore?
  3. Procedure to join part time M.E/M.Tech in Anna University? What is the timing of part time M.Tech?
  4. How to do MBA part time? What is the fee structure?
  5. Is it possible to MBA and M.Tech in the same year?
  6. Universities offering M.Tech Correspondence? Fee details of the course? Subjects offered in M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I apply for Part Time M.Tech or M.E course?
  8. List of colleges/universities along with their details, offering Ph.D degree(part time or full time) in Mathematics?
  9. How to opt for M.E in part time or correspondence? What is the fee structure?
  10. What is the fee structure for M.Tech Part time in Anna University per year? Duration of part time and correspondence for doing M.Tech?
  11. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?
  12. Is Part-time MBA a good option with full time M.Tech?
  13. List of colleges in Haryana providing correspondence M.Tech course? Does IGNOU offer any M.Tech course through distance mode? Fee structure of the same?
  14. Is it possible to do B.Ed and M.A. through correspondence at the same time? Fee structure, name of good Universities for B.Ed correspondence? -- [New]
  15. Ph.D in Commerce from a college affiliated to Madras University after M.Com? Fee structure?
  16. How to do part time M.Tech after doing MCA and while working in IIT Kanpur? List of the colleges or universities which give chance to do M.Tech
  17. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  18. How to apply for PGCET? Books to be referred to prepare for IT branch in B.Tech? Fee structure details for M.Tech in different universities?
12th July 2011, 02:12 PM
gurjot_gill

Default Re: Universities conducting M.Tech correspondence course full time as well as part time? Fee structure details and subjects in M.Tech?

Universities like Guru Nanak Dev University ,Punjabi university Patiala are providing M.Tech (Part Time). For fee structure and admission process please refer to websites of these universities.
15th September 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities conducting M.Tech correspondence course full time as well as part time? Fee structure details and subjects in M.Tech?

I completed my AMIE in 2004. can I do M.Tech correspondence course..
14th December 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

universities offer distance m-tech biotechnology
31st March 2012, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

can i do m.tech after m.sc in physics by part time from mumbai university?
30th June 2013, 07:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir completed my B.Tech in 2011 in Computer Science & Engineering Branch(UPTU),I would not be able to do M.Tech due to personal problem .Now I want to do that through correspondence. Please give me suggestion.
7th July 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have completed BE(IT) in the of year 2003. now i am working in arts and science college with experience for six years. i want study to ME(CS). i am not attend tancet exam. so, i need in my study and fees structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?