15th May 2015, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do B.Ed and M.A. through correspondence at the same time? Fee structure, name of good Universities for B.Ed correspondence?

Sir, I have completed my B.A. with 57% marks last year and now i am doing M.A. from distance education.. I want to do B.Ed from distance education at the same time. Can i do both M.A. & B.Ed from distance education at the same time? If yes,then please give me all the details regarding B.Ed. Also tell me about the fee structure..Can i do B.Ed from a good university by distance education?

Related Questions:
  1. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  2. How to join B.Ed course through correspondence?
  3. Which are the correspondence B.Ed course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure?
  4. Is it possible to do B.Ed and M.A. through correspondence at the same time? Fee structure, name of good Universities for B.Ed correspondence? -- [New]
  5. Universities or colleges offering correspondence MBA in Chandigarh? What is their fee structure? Details of the correspondence MCA course?
  6. Universities providing M.Tech in Mechanical in Assam through correspondence? What is the fee structure and when does the admission start?
  7. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  9. Universities conducting M.Tech correspondence course full time as well as part time? Fee structure details and subjects in M.Tech?
  10. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR?
  11. How to enroll for Homeopathy Correspondence Course? Which are the recognized colleges in abroad and in India? Is there any age eligibility? Fee structure of it?
  12. List of government approved universities offering approved B.Ed correspondence course in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, or in Karnataka?
  13. Will it be good to do M.S or M.E in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time courses?
  14. Information regarding Correspondence MA and Correspondence Certificate Librarian course from IGNOU? Fee structure for these courses?
  15. How can I do B.Ed from correspondence? What is the fee structure?
  16. Last date of submitting the application for B.Ed correspondence from DU? Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence in DU? What is the fee structure? Duration of the correspondence course?
  17. Universities for correspondence B.Ed after B.Com through distance learning?
  18. Which are the universities offering B.Ed correspondence course for NRI? I am a BCO graduate
15th May 2015, 10:40 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Ed and M.A. through correspondence at the same time? Fee structure, name of good Universities for B.Ed correspondence?

Its good to see your interest in education and teaching field because if a candidate want to make his career in teaching industry then he/she needs to have a B.Ed or D.Ed Degree/ Diploma from a recognized university then only a candidate will be eligible to apply for the post of teacher of primary, middle, high school and higher secondary level so your plan is very good and will lead you success in life.

If you want to pursue both MA and B.Ed at the same time then it can be done easily because there is a particular provision has been issued by UGC that a candidate can pursue two degree/ pg degree/ certificates courses at the same time but from different universities because if the university will be same then examination may tied up that is why you must care for this thing and even university would not provide you admission in two courses at the same time so find a suitable university for pursuing B.Ed course.

If it is a case of distance education then also you need to pursue both courses from different universities otherwise you would be unable to present both degrees at the same time while recruitment and only one will be accepted by the recruiter.

I have listed some good universities providing B.Ed through distance education and you can pursue just based on a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks.

>> IGNOU - Indra Gandhi National Open University : Fee 20000/- rupees only. Candidates must have at least two years of teaching experience to pursue B.Ed from IGNOU.

>> Vardhman Mahaveer Open University : All graduates are eligible and fee structure is 12000/- per year

>> Osmania University of Distance Education : B.Ed Course of minimum 02 years : Any degree holder is eligible to apply for admission. and fee structure is about 18000-22000 for complete two years.

>> Bangalore University

>> Annamalai University

>> Bhartiyar University

>> Jamia Milia Islamia Center of Education for B.Ed Course

>> Karnataka State Open University

>> Punjab University - Department of Correspondence Education

There are various universities available for B.Ed through distance education and more details about fee structure and course syllabus will be provided to you by the university through prospectus you buy or download from the website so visit the official websites of these universities and collect more details.
15th May 2015, 11:29 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Ed and M.A. through correspondence at the same time? Fee structure, name of good Universities for B.Ed correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have completed my B.A. with 57% marks last year and now i am doing M.A. from distance education.. I want to do B.Ed from distance education at the same time. Can i do both M.A. & B.Ed from distance education at the same time? If yes,then please give me all the details regarding B.Ed. Also tell me about the fee structure..Can i do B.Ed from a good university by distance education?
Yes, of course you can do both the B.Ed and MA course at the same. But, you must apply for both courses in different universities.

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) is a one year professional course, which is divided into two semesters. There are so many colleges which offer B.Ed. Those candidates, who wants to become a Teacher then B.Ed is the best choice.

Master of Arts (M.A) is a two year Master degree course which is divided into four semesters. There are so many colleges which offer an MA course. Those candidates who are interested in research field, then the candidate can do an MA.

Graduation is the minimum educational qualification required to apply for above courses. Since, there is no minimum marks required for Master degree and B. Ed through Correspondence mode.

The fee structure for B.Ed differs from college to college. Since, the fee structure for B.Ed through is less when compare with regular mode. The approximate fee structure for B.Ed is Rs. 5,000 to 10,000. It may vary depending upon the university.

B.Ed Colleges through Correspondence Mode:

Jamia Millia Islamia Centre for Distance and Open Learning
Centre for Distance & Open Learning,
T.T.I College,
Maulana Mohammad Ali Jauhar Marg,
Jamia Millia Islamia,
[email protected],

Karnataka State Open University Manasa Gangothiri,
Mysuru, Karnataka 570006

Indira Gandhi National Open University
Address: # RZ-A-44, Road Number 4,
Block B, Mahipalpur Extension, New Delhi, Delhi 110037
Phone: 011 2953 3869

Andhra University School of Distance Education
School of Distance Education, Andhra University,
Visakhapatnam - 530 003
Andhra Pradesh, INDIA.
15th May 2015, 11:52 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

No,It is not possible to do B.Ed and M.A. through correspondence at the same time. Only after completion of B.ED course or arts degree, you can go for M.Ed course.

Good Universities for B.Ed correspondence are listed below:-

Indira Gandhi National Open University, Delhi
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University, Nashik
Sikkim Manipal University, Gangtok
IMT Distance and Open Learning Institute, Ghaziabad
University of Mumbai, Mumbai
Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad
Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning, Pune
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University, Ahmedabad
Annamalai University, Annamalainagar
29th April 2016, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir My name is amit keshari I have complete my ca inter and M.com And doing B.ed ( regular)for teaching so please tell me can I joint MBA correspondence please give me suggestion

Amit Kumar keshari
[email protected]
18th February 2017, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do B.Ed and M.A. in distance mode at the same time from the same university i.e. Moulana Azad National Urdu University?
10th April 2017, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam am Gayathri I completed Bsc biochemistry with 60% am 2013 passed out now am working healthcare process can I do My B.Ed in distance education what is the eligible degrees for B.Ed. Can I do B.Ed with my Undergraduation? My native chennai so pls suggest university within chennai and fees details also
23rd April 2017, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

I want to know without inter I complete my degree with Dr.braou. I want to do b. Ed with distance Osmamia university. If possible so I want to know collage in Hyderabad. Or as what to do thank you and help me
21st July 2017, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/ madam i have just completed my graduation from Delhi university and now i want to do b.ed from MDU and at the same time MA in political science from IGNOU . So is it possible to do the above degrees at the same time .Please help.
4th August 2017, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.A English with 65% can I join b.ed ( regular) and MA correspondence its possible or not .please tell me .
14th November 2017, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

I would like to become a teacher so which is best option to do in regular whether B.Ed or M.A??Since I want both to do simultaneously..If I do those one of the courses in correspondence am I eligible for applying TRB??
20th November 2017, 04:13 AM
Unregistered

I have completed m.a in bengali and b.ed as a regular student from jadavpur university.
Now I want to apply for m.ed course in c.v.raman university through BRSP academy kolkata.
At the same time can I apply for b.a course through open mode in English in netaji subhas open university ?
Please suggest me asap.
20th May 2018, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

I have finished BA English through MKU distance education, is it possible to pursue B.Ed in regular?
24th May 2018, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/mam ,I am doing M.A from du and this is my last year .Now, i want to do b.ed from mdu at same time .Could you please tell me ,it is possible to do above degrees together?
15th September 2018, 01:02 PM
iamAaliya

No, It is not possible to do two courses that too through distance. You can do only if you do them through different modes ie. one from regular education and the other one from distance mode. The best universities offering distance education are: SMU
Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi
University of Mumbai , Mumbai
Lovely Professional University LPU, Punjab
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University Hyderabad
Karnataka State Open University Mysore
ICFAI University
Annamalai University
The best universities for regular courses are: Delhi University, Delhi
Jamia Millia Islamia,
JwaharLal Nehru University,
Lovely Professional University Jalandhar
University of Pune,
Dr.Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Agra
Banaras Hindu University
Anna University
Christ University,
4th August 2019, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Can anyone do Bed in IGNOU and MA in State open university simultaneously ? If yes, is there any UGC clearance letter available to know more about it and confidence.
2nd January 2021, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am graduate , i am persuing m.a from ignou and now I want to do b.ed from mdu Haryana.
Can i do this at the same time???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?