7th October 2011, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Universities giving M.Phil in English through distance? I have completed M.E English through university of technology and science

i completed MA english through university of Technology and Science, Raipur, secured 60 percent.Now i want to do M.Phil through distance,please guide me which universities giving Mphil in english through distance ?

Related Questions:
22nd January 2012, 03:28 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities giving M.Phil in English through distance? I have completed M.E English through university of technology and science

For pursuing M.phil in English you have to score at least minimum of 55% in the concerned subject of your master degree from a recognised university but some university even asked for teaching experience with minimum 2 years.The admission notification generally released in the month of june or july.List of few universities offering M.phil in English are:-

Annamalai University Directorate of Distance Education

English and Foreign Languages University - School of Distance Education

University of Madras - Institute of Distance Education

Kurukshetra University Directorate of Distance Education

Kakatiya University School of Distance Learning & Continuing Education.
8th July 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities giving M.Phil in English through distance? I have completed M.E English through university of technology and science

can a pakistani get admission to m phil english literature distance education in any indian varsity?
7th October 2012, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

List of university offering regular mphil in english
22nd December 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO DO M PHILL WHILE I AM MA IN ENGLISH WITH 50 PERCENT MARKS AND GENERAL CATAGARY
1st March 2013, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the names of the universities for Mphill in English in distance mode?
30th July 2013, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

I WANT INFORMATION FOR ADMISSION IN M.PHIL (ENGLISH LITERATURE) FOR 2013-14 IN IGNOU.
18th June 2014, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

I had done my BA and MA in english literature from Madras university.. but secured only 52% in my MA.
Is there any possibility to improve my marks in my MA?
Now I want to apply for M.Phil in English through distance mode.
Does any university offer me a seat?
18th October 2014, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

I have 60 percent in M.A english literature. I like to study m.phil english literature .my native place thoothukudi. Please give me a chance to study m.phil .i request the colleges principal give me a chance to study in m.phil english literature in thoothukudi .
26th March 2016, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 50 percent marks in MAEnglish in KeralaUniversity. Am I qualified for MPhilEnglish in distance education
27th March 2016, 04:10 PM
9renu

HELLO

Universities giving M.Phil in English through distance,You have completed M.E English through university of technology and science..

1.Kakatiya University
2.H.P.University
3.Karnataka State Open University
4.Madurai Kamraj University
5.Tamil Nadu Open University
6.Mother Teresa University
7.Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Open University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?