24th June 2010, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Dual degree at BITS Pilani or Electrical Engineering at MNIT, Jaipur

i got 288 in bitsat so i might get a dual degree at bits pilani.i am getting mnit jaipur electrical for sure.also i have a chance to go to iist thiruvanathpuram which one should i opt if i get a dual at bits

24th June 2010, 07:07 PM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Dual degree at BITS Pilani or Electrical Engineering at MNIT, Jaipur

hello friend!
i think duals in bits pilani and with this total , you might get a good one but if you won't be able to perform well in first year than you may end up with B.Pharm degree so you have to be well in your academics for that .

for details about the cutoff's , you can visit http://www.bitsadmission.com

as the awareness about the duals in increasing so the expected cutoff for this year will be expected to be bit higher than the last year .So , if you are ready to work hard than join bits pilani o/w electrical in MNIT won't be bad option .

for mnit , you can folow the weblink http://www.mnit.ac.in

so , be decisive and go for the best
best of luck!!
24th June 2010, 10:32 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Dual degree at BITS Pilani or Electrical Engineering at MNIT, Jaipur

Dear friend,

You have scored a very good rank in BITSAT. So you opt for the dual degree in BITS, Pilani.

MNIT,Jaipur is also a good institute for engineering. But, I think your first preference should be BITS ,Pilani.

Best of luck!
25th June 2010, 01:14 PM
Amritansu subh

Dear its a good chance that you will sure get you dual degree in BITS pilani
GOOD LUCK
**AMRITANSU**
25th June 2010, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

i wnt 2 know that i gt 277 in bitsat 2010. i wanna know what could i xpect in pilani campus.
28th June 2010, 12:48 AM
gaurav poddar

go for the dual degree in bits
msc economics is favourable as it is the easiest
28th June 2010, 06:09 PM
siddharthkathuria

Talking Re: Dual degree at BITS Pilani or Electrical Engineering at MNIT, Jaipur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i got 288 in bitsat so i might get a dual degree at bits pilani.i am getting mnit jaipur electrical for sure.also i have a chance to go to iist thiruvanathpuram which one should i opt if i get a dual at bits
i think you should go with mnit.
off course, BITS is more reputed but you should not take chance as the degree will be decided after your first year performance
hence, i suggest you to go with MNIT
all the best
30th June 2010, 11:47 PM
mathursaab

Bits pilani is better than MNIT jaipur.
So go for BITS dual degree.
3rd July 2010, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

surely go for bits pliani.it is much better tnan mnit.l
6th July 2010, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

i m getting mnit computer science nd with 294 i wud get dual in bits-pilani. Wat sud i opt or wats the best for me?
14th July 2010, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have taken admission in CSE at VIT, and am getting a dual degree at BITS Pilani ( Probably Goa or Hyd campus) What 2 do?

Plz give early opinion as I have 2 decide in a couple of days>

Aman
1st August 2010, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

bits pilani dual degree is at its best so drop mnit and go for bits
18th August 2010, 07:46 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

If you are interested in electrical and would like to study it deep then go for the BTech course in MNIT. Dual Degree is also good but if your planning to do something else after Btech like MBA etc then instead of studying 4 years why do 5 years of Dual Degree.

And as my fellow friend said that its risky as you will have pressure to perform well. So think and chose
18th August 2010, 08:47 PM
mohit brh

Dear friend,
Yes you have chance to get BITS pilani for dual degree so apply but you will have to perform well in 1st year.

all the best.
18th August 2010, 09:25 PM
answers_for_you

Smile Re: Dual degree at BITS Pilani or Electrical Engineering at MNIT, Jaipur

Hello Friend
Dual degree at BITS-PILANI is really a good decision to take ,it is one of the top ranked private institute in India..

Better to go for the BITS-PILANI rather then for Electrical Engineering at MNIT, Jaipur,

BITS-PILANI also have a very good placement record in their academic session...

You can also check out the official website of the BITS-PILANI for more information..

So go for it,if i would have to select in between these two ,then i would select the BITS-PILANI.

Best Wishes!!
18th August 2010, 09:54 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friend,

you can check the status of the sheet availability on that marks on the basis of

the previous counseling,and then match with your profile you can get help from

there.but for this year the all the procedure is over.so so better try for the

next year.
22nd May 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

score 236 in bits pilani what are chances of getting admission in bits or related institutes
30th May 2011, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i am getting 283 in BITSAT2011 can i get dual degree at bits pilani campus ?
please reply soon..
30th May 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i am getting 283 marks in BITSAT 2011 can i get admission in dual degree in bits pilani campus or other campus?
please reply soon..
2nd June 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

i am getting 311 in bitsat 2011,should i go in for a msc(hons) at pilani or should i prefer a `cs at goa?
3rd June 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

i got 277 in bitsat 2011.any chance of a dual degree course at pilani campus
5th June 2011, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

surely, bits pilani is a better choice because of better placements and educational quality
14th June 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

i got 322 in bitsat 2011 . should igo in bit for civil or chemical which i most probabily get or in pec chandigargh for cs or ece .please suggest
16th June 2011, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

chemical or civil at bits pilani or computer at mnit jaipur which is better?
16th June 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

hi, i hav got 324 in bits.
with this i hav two choices- either chem. in pilani or dual(most preferably economics) also in pilani!
which one will be better?
i also hav a liking towards mech or eee.
19th June 2011, 01:09 PM
amit gaur2065

Dear according to me and my knowledge, duals in bits pilani and with this total , you might get a good one but if you won't be able to perform well in first year than you may end up with B.Pharm degree so you have to be well in your academics for that .

for details you can refer following website http://www.bitsadmission.com
21st July 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

please suggest which course is better - BE Chemical or BE Chemical With MBA IN UICET - CHANDIGARH. What are its pros n cons?
23rd July 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

sir
I have secured admission in VIT for EEE and now am getting dual degree MSc (Hons) Chemistry.
I am confused as I cannot take a decision, Will Chem be tough in Bits and will i surely get an entry in BE of my choice if yes at what CGPA
Akshay
16th January 2012, 12:51 AM
tuntunia

You have scored a very good rank in BITSAT. So you opt for the dual degree in BITS, Pilani.

MNIT,Jaipur is also a good institute for engineering. But, I think your first preference should be BITS ,Pilani.
16th January 2012, 12:53 AM
tuntunia

Dual degree at BITS-PILANI is really a good decision to take ,it is one of the top ranked private institute in India..

Better to go for the BITS-PILANI rather then for Electrical Engineering at MNIT, Jaipur,

BITS-PILANI also have a very good placement record in their academic session...

You can also check out the official website of the BITS-PILANI for more information..

So go for it,if i would have to select in between these two ,then i would select the BITS-PILANI.
25th May 2012, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

i have got 221 in bitsat 2012 ... will i get dual degree in pilani campus?
10th June 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

i have got 280 in bitsat 2012. should i go dual bits pilani or mnit mech. plz advise me.
14th June 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have got 272 in BITSAT 2012.Is there a chance of getting dual degree course in BITS Pilani.Hope to see reply soon.
14th June 2012, 02:32 PM
atul_mishra

i have got 272 in bitsat 2012. can I get dual degree in BITS Pilani?????
15th June 2012, 12:48 AM
rockstarrocks

Hi dear,

i think duals in bits pilani and with this total , you might get a good one but if you won't be able to perform well in first year than you may end up with B.Pharm degree so you have to be well in your academics for that .

for details about the cutoff's , you can visit http://www.bitsadmission.com

as the awareness about the duals in increasing so the expected cutoff for this year will be expected to be bit higher than the last year .So , if you are ready to work hard than join bits pilani o/w electrical in MNIT won't be bad option .

for mnit , you can folow the weblink http://www.mnit.ac.in

so , be decisive and go for the best

Thanks
27th May 2013, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 210 marks in bitspilani can i get the seat sirr....that is 2013 bitspilani exam
31st May 2014, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 275 in bitsat 2014. Can I expect dual degree at pilani or goa?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?