10th September 2011, 02:04 PM
VEER PATIL

Which universities offer B.Sc in Fishery? Admission Procedure for this course?

IN WHICH UNIVERCITYS Bsc IN FISHERY IS AVILABLE ? THIRE ADMINATION PROCESS?

Related Questions:
  1. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(fishery) hons in India? What's the difference between B.Sc(fishery hons) and B.Sc(fishery)?
  2. Is BSc(Hons) fishery a good course? Is it easy to get a job in India(especially north east region)? Difference between BSc(Hons) Fishery and BSc Fishery?
  3. Can I do Post Graduate in Fishery if not done Graduation in Fishery?
  4. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
  5. List of reputed universities which offer M.Sc(Electronics) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Which universities offer M.Com course in India? What is the procedure for admission?
  7. What is the procedure for taking admission in MBA by correspondence?
  8. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure and requirement to get admission in New Zealand universities?
  10. Application procedure for masters in Forensic Science after B.Sc in Industrial Fish and Fishery from Calcutta University with 50% marks? -- [New]
  11. Can I study M.A.(Psychology) after completing B.A. in Philosophy?
  12. List of universities which offer MS in UK for B.Tech(Biotechnology) candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  13. List of universities which offer B.Tech(Motorsport Engineering) in UK? Procedure to get admission?
  14. List of reputed universities which offer B.A.(English) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  15. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD in Chemistry course in India? Procedure to get admission?
  16. How may I get the information like admission procedure, fee structure, and entrance exam date for M.Sc course with fishery stream in Andhra university? I am B.Sc zoology graduate from Orissa
  17. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  18. Is it possible to study M.A.(English) after B.Com?
10th September 2011, 11:50 PM
andeeprana

Default Re: Which universities offer B.Sc in Fishery? Admission Procedure for this course?

You can do Bsc. Fishery from G.B.Pant university of Agriculture & Technology Pantnagar, Uttarakhand (www.gbpuat.ac.in). A well established university, this is first aggricultural university of India established in 1960. I passed from here this university in B. Tech - Civil. U can search other Aggricultural universities in India too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?