21st May 2011, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

List of career options available after completing B.Sc(fishery) hons in India? What's the difference between B.Sc(fishery hons) and B.Sc(fishery)?

is the job in bsc(hons)fishery plenty/good in india like in north east region??and what is the difference about bsc(hons)fishery and bsc fishery??
send details on my email id..

1st December 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of career options available after completing B.Sc(fishery) hons in India? What's the difference between B.Sc(fishery hons) and B.Sc(fishery)?

is there any entrance exam for b.sc in SVNIT of surat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
How much percentage in 12th is required for career in software engineering? Which college should I join for career in this field? 44 31st August 2022 11:04 AM
I am a housewife and did MCA 5 years back : How to resume my career and which is the right career option? 32 23rd December 2021 08:48 PM
Which is a better career option for me after 12th if I am creative and interested in drawing? What should I do if I want to make career in Animation and Fashion Designing? 30 20th April 2018 12:02 AM
Career after 10+2 except medical and engineering and entrance exam for such career options 23 1st September 2015 05:26 PM