1st February 2013, 12:01 AM
haalla

Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in quality management in heath care?

Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in Quality Management in Health Care

mail me in [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in quality management in heath care?
  2. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in quality management in health care or hospital administration?
  3. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  4. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
  5. Can I do PhD in Hotel Management? Universities offering PhD as correspondence?
  6. What are the best Ph.D course to take after BDS and Master and Hospital Administration?
  7. List of reputed universities offering Ph.D in Healthcare Management?
  8. How to pursue Ph.D in Hospital Management? I have completed MSc in Hospital Administration
  9. Universities offering part time Ph.D in Management programme at Visakhapatnam?
  10. List of top colleges offering MBA heath care and hospital management? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of international Universities offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  12. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  13. Universities in India that provide Ph.D in tourism studies/management/administration?
  14. List of universities which offer PhD in Tourism? -- [New]
  15. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  16. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  17. List of the top colleges offering MBA health care and hospital administration through MAT score? My MAT percentile is 92.05
  18. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
30th September 2016, 02:29 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in quality management in heath care?

As you want to know universities offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in quality management in heath care here, I am going to tell you the same:

Kota Open University

Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University

Indira Gandhi National Open University
Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068

Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University

Nalanda Open University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?