16th June 2011, 10:02 PM
Raj Sagar

Universities to seek admission in Marine Biology course in India and Abroad?

I have completed my form 7 (International baccalaureate diploma) equivalent to 12th standard in India as recognized by the ALL INDIAN UNIVERSITIES (AIU). In my 12th standard i opted for Physics, Biology, Maths, English, Hindi, Business and management and secured 90.37% overall. Now i am seeking admission in Marine biology courses available in India and abroad for my higher studies. Please recommend any good universities for this course in India and Abroad.

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible to get admission in PG course after graduating 6 years back? List of universities in India where I can seek admission?
  2. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?
  3. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Detailed procedure to get admission to study Master's in Marine Engineering in Abroad for B.E. student? -- [New]
  5. How to do MCA or MS after passing B>Tech final year in computer science?
  6. Procedure to get admission in MS in abroad?
  7. Is it possible to get scholarship for doing Marine Biology for dong BSc Life Science in abroad? What are the career prospects?
  8. Which exams to give to seek MS electrical in various top universities abroad?
  9. What will be the total expense spent if I want to do MS course in US, UK, Canada or Australia?
  10. Best places for higher studies in India or Abroad? Universities offering MS in India and Abroad?
  11. Are there any exams through which I can get admission in abroad?
  12. How to become Astrobiologist? Universities in India and Abroad for Astrobiology course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Exact difference between Oceanography, Marine Biology and Marine Microbiology? Are girls allowed in Marine engineering?
  14. How may I seek admission in top universities for MS after passing B.Tech with 63% marks?
  15. Universities which offer MBBS with scholarship in Abroad for 12th Biology student?
  16. Eligibility to study MBBS/Post Graduation in ENT in Abroad if completed BDS in India? List of universities with admission procedure?
  17. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
  18. Universities offering Master of Science in Marine Geology in India and Abroad?
12th June 2013, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities to seek admission in Marine Biology course in India and Abroad?

is there any enterance for marinebiology test
i had completed my intermediate with bi.p.c
20th April 2014, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities to seek admission in Marine Biology course in India and Abroad?

My son has given SSC Exam in this reasult is expected in 2 nd week of June he wants to do Marine Bio in which college this course is conducted . After SSC or after HSC
10th October 2014, 09:53 PM
yashkharote

I am doing bsc (chem,botany,zoology) in Mumbai. After bsc I want to do marine biology course in abroad universities. Please can anyone help me with the procedure.
13th May 2015, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

After 12th which are the exams for getting admission in government marine biology college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?