6th May 2012, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Which universities are there in India offering M.Tech in Environmental Science or M.Tech in Environmental Biotechnology?

what are the unviversities in india offering m.tech in environmental science or M.tech in environmental biotechnology
plse help me out with the website sites or names

Related Questions:
  1. Where should I opt for M.Tech course? List of the colleges?
  2. Is it possible to do PG in Environmental after doing BE in Biotechnology? Are there any courses(Environmental Management) offered in India which I should take up with my degree? Universities offering the course?
  3. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  4. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
  5. Can I apply through GATe for M.Tech in Environmental engineering? I want to do M.Tech in Environmental Engineering
  6. Can I apply for GATE for M.Tech Environmental course?
  7. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  8. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  9. Top 10 colleges for M.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Steps for a B.Tech CSE student with 58%? Any companies for which I am eligible?
  11. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  13. Can I give UGC NET environmental science while pursuing M.Tech in Environmental Sciences
  14. How to study M.Tech in Environmental after completing Msc in Environmental Science?
  15. Can I apply for NET in Environmental Science subject? I have completed B.E in Biotechnology
  16. M.S or M.Tech in Environmental science after B.Tech (Biotechnology) for pursuing Ph.D in Environmental science?
  17. Reputed Colleges in Karnataka offering M.Sc in Environmental Science? What are the available Diploma Programs in Environmental Science?
  18. List of universities offering PhD in Environmental Microbiology? -- [New]
18th July 2012, 09:50 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which universities are there in India offering M.Tech in Environmental Science or M.Tech in Environmental Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are the unviversities in india offering m.tech in environmental science or M.tech in environmental biotechnology
plse help me out with the website sites or names
The Amity University - Amity Institute of Environmental Sciences, offers M.Tech in Environmental Sciences. Candidate with a Bachelors degree [B.E. / B.Tech] in Civil or Environmental Engineering or Biotechnology or Chemical Engineering or Masters [M.Sc] in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from a recognized Institution are eligible for the program. The duration of the program is two years.

For detail information refer to the official website of Amity University - Amity Institute of Environmental Sciences.

Some of the other Institutions offering the M.Tech in Environmental Sciences are as follows:

Jamia Millia Islamia - Department of Civil Engineering
Indian School of Mines - Department of Environmental Science and Engineering
11th October 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which universities are there in India offering M.Tech in Environmental Science or M.Tech in Environmental Biotechnology?

I want to do M.tech in environmental science,i have done M.sc in environmental science,
shuld i do or not ?
Is it benificial for me..?
11th March 2014, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

hai, my name is pavan from andhra pradesh .i had completed b.tech in mining engineering.is it possible to do m.tech in environmental engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?