9th June 2018, 07:32 PM

Which university offers PhD in Health Care Management and what is their admission criteria?

I completed B.Sc (nursing) and MBA (HSM) distance. Now, I want to continue with PhD in Health Care Management from regular. If I'm eligible to continue with PhD then please give full detail like from where I can enroll myself, which university offers this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in Quality Management in Health Care?
  2. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in Quality Management in Health Care?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Health Care Administration) in Rama University?
  4. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in Quality Management in Health Care?
  5. Can I do Ph.D course after PG diploma in health care management?
  6. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Health Care Administration) in Rama University? -- [New]
  7. List of universities offering PhD in Health Care Management in Andhra Pradesh?
  8. Universities in India providing PhD in Health Care Management?
  9. List of universities to do PhD after MBA in Healthcare Management? Procedure to get admission?
  10. What is scope in PhD Social sciences after post graduation in dentistry public health action?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for MBA in health care management
  12. What are the job opportunities after MBA hospital administration?
  13. Part time PhD in Hospital Management/Health Care Quality for Nursing postgraduate?
  14. Procedure to get admission in any reputed university to study PhD in Public Health?
  15. Does Delhi University offers PhD in Management course to MBA(Marketing) postgraduate? Benefits of doing PhD in Management?
  16. P.G Diploma in hospital and health care management eligibility and best universities or colleges
  17. Hospital and health care management course details, colleges, fee structures, placements and packages? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Health care management course institutes in India?
27th June 2018, 03:29 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which university offers PhD in Health Care Management and what is their admission criteria?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, Institute of Clinical Research India offers this PhD in Health Care Management course and those contact details of the concerned branches are given below.

<> Duration of the course - 5 years

<> Qualification Required:-

* You must have done Master's in Hospital Administration or Management or Operations or Public Health Policy or Master's in a Managerial subject with minimum 55% marks.

* Besides meeting this criteria, you are required to pass an entrance test that is conducted by the university to secure a seat.

* You are required to submit Rs.41,000/- (Application fee of Rs.1100) to commence the process.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?